Ever notice this about Zuerlein?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
X said:
940x.jpg

He always does that Jedi Knight mind control thing with his hand during his follow-through. I don't think I've seen another kicker do that, so I wonder if it's a coach-specific thing, or just a personal superstition or something.

"This is not the upright you're looking for"

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
940x.jpg

He always does that Jedi Knight mind control thing with his hand during his follow-through. I don't think I've seen another kicker do that, so I wonder if it's a coach-specific thing, or just a personal superstition or something.

Ya know I sorta see it this way

[vimeo]25931145[/vimeo]

MOD EDIT: You just need the numbers at the end of the Vimeo link.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RamsSince1969 said:
X said:
I miss playing softball. I gotta find a bar that has a coed league again.

I'm playing coed volleyball. :cool:

Played both for years. Pretty hard to pick between them. Hmmmm dirt rashes vs. hard wood burns... tough choice. :sly:

Actually didn't care all that much for coed softball. Never seemed to find any chicks that really cared about winning. Sorry but if I'm going to play a sport, I want to win. I had a blast playing men's league softball though. Coed volleyball on the other hand, we had some really good chicks - hot too. :bign:

You playing indoors or beach league there 1969?