Ever Heard of KIK

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
this is something until a few days ago, that I had never heard of. Apparently this is a damn app that people get on to send nude pics to strangers. Where in the hell was this tech when I was younger. Lol I can't even believe this is a thing. And while I can appreciate wanting to see some stranger boobs, this site has a dark side. You see, my niece is 13...I found out about this site because my sister caught her in a sexting relationship with a 40 something man. She was sending him pics of all her business. Then when my sister found out she tried to shoot herself up with a large amount of insulin.(she is diabetic). What the fuck is wrong with people these days. I'm not an old man, I'm only 30, but when I was 13 there was nothing remotely close to this out. If you wanted to see titties, you stole a magazine from you pops stash that he didn't know you knew about like an American lol. But pedophiles having access to a library of young impressionable fucked up kids is a terrible idea.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I should also mention, it wasn't my sister with the kid that told me about this, it was my little sister(28) who told me. Turns out her whore ass uses it for fun and then told me I wasn't allowed to download it because it syncs with your address book and it would show her profile, which is apparently her full blown naked.(you think you know someone ) I'm just in shock about this. I've read up and apparently there are large groups you join, they are for everything from support groups, to fan forums like this, and then it has the "get naked" side . I'm just gonna assume @LesBaker may be a member lol.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I actually don't have it, but I'm going to get it so I can check out your sister.........thanks for the tip!!!!!!!

(notsureifIshouldusebluefontornot)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why I can't believe such an amoral society... whut you say the name of that app was again?

Seriously - that's some screwed up stuff man. Sounds like time for some tough lovin' from mom.

And @LesBaker yeah... you don't have it. :rolleyes: :D