Ever have one of those days?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So I'm driving home after having lunch with my wife, and some dumbass that thinks red lights are for people who aren't in a hurry, T-bones me and wrecks my ride. I think it's wrecked anyway. Either way, it's on its way to the body shop and I just got out of the body shop. Sprained wrist, sore back, but all-in-all not too bad. Just sucks because I recently got a new paint job and crossover/amp, and now I'm without my car for prolly a month or more.

If I didn't know better, I'd think the gods were trying to keep me from going to the game Sunday.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry you got in the collision. Take care, Tom

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That sucks dude. I hope you heal fast man. I know you will be sore as hell in the morning. But now that you have been put in this situation, take advantage of it. Since you have to drive something else to the game, go crazy and rent something out of this world. Go tailgate in a limo or something. Blow those Fins' minds!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Sorry to hear that man. Could've been worse, glad to hear yall are safe. Take this as more fuel to go to the stadium and act twice the fool!..

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
So I'm driving home after having lunch with my wife, and some dumbass that thinks red lights are for people who aren't in a hurry, T-bones me and wrecks my ride. I think it's wrecked anyway. Either way, it's on its way to the body shop and I just got out of the body shop. Sprained wrist, sore back, but all-in-all not too bad. Just sucks because I recently got a new paint job and crossover/amp, and now I'm without my car for prolly a month or more.

If I didn't know better, I'd think the gods were trying to keep me from going to the game Sunday.
Damn hoss, hope your body feels better for the game. We need X giving us some RAM life in that stadium lol. Glad you're alright though homie.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks dudes.

Just aggravating more than anything else. He was probably only going 30-35 mph, but it caved my door in and smashed my hand & thumb against the steering wheel. Takes more than that to keep me from a Rams game though. I'll be meeting Selassie in the parking lot at 9:00 a.m. sharp. Anyone else who wants to hook up, shoot one of us a PM and we'll give you our phone number.

Now let's do this thing! :twisted:

Ow. :|

Time for a vicodin nap. :yeh:

Lesson

Oh, really?
Damn. I've had that type of day before. Last week I went to the DMV on a Tuesday, they were closed. Then went on a Friday and had to wait 30 minutes. Ugh. But glad to hear you're alright.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've got truck load of tailgate ready for the game.

I'll make sure X is feeling IRIE before kick-off. Got food and party favors grande.

It's fucking windy as shit here on the beach. Crazy strong ... maybe 30-40 mph gusts I'm guessing .

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Damn Dude. Sorry to hear about that. Thankfully you were not hurt more.

Sounds like Selassie has your back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
It's fucking windy as shit here on the beach. Crazy strong ... maybe 30-40 mph gusts I'm guessing .
I hope that carries over to tomorrow.

I wanna see a 70 yarder from thunderfoot.

and cheerleaders.

in skirts.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
X said:
Selassie I said:
It's freaking windy as shyte here on the beach. Crazy strong ... maybe 30-40 mph gusts I'm guessing .
I hope that carries over to tomorrow.

I wanna see a 70 yarder from thunderfoot.

and cheerleaders.

in skirts.

Glad you are ok. And I see you have your priorities lined up, cheerleaders always can make a day better, the shorter the skirt, the better the day. :ww:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
I've got truck load of tailgate ready for the game.

I'll make sure X is feeling IRIE before kick-off. Got food and party favors grande.

Make him some of your special brownies Rastaman :ww:
Don't worry about getting too wired, I'm TIVO'n the game so if you want to know what happened ,you know like if you have any MEMORY LAPSES :shifty: I gotcha covered.

Give X the double secret handshake .
Go Rams

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
X said:

The Gods were trying to keep the fin fans safe by laming YOU up, making you hurt now, them later after the game :twisted:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I know a lot of us are possessive / obsessive about our rides and when some idiot takes that way, well, it sucks. But in the grand scheme, X, you could have been seriously injured, or worse! Material possessions mean squat when it comes to a human life. I know thats easy for me to say when my truck is sittin pretty in the driveway, but it's true, I been there done that. Hope you get well soon and get your ride back quickly.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:

That sucks man. Are you and your wife OK? Hopefully that jackass who hit you will have to pay for all damages.