Evan Silva has something cooking - Re: Daryl Richardson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Haha awesome. Ok I will renounce the strategy of "find the article where the guy was wrong." It was a cheap ploy on my part as a Pead fan.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PrometheusFaulk said:
Haha awesome. Ok I will renounce the strategy of "find the article where the guy was wrong." It was a cheap ploy on my part as a Pead fan.
And let that be a lesson to ya.

But yeah -- I'm a Pead fan too, and I'm on the bandwagon. He'll be the starting RB come week 2, and Richardson will be the guy who takes 38% of the snaps initially, and then comes in towards the end when everyone is gassed.

road-runner-animal-cartoon-character_display_image.jpg

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
X said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
And let that be a lesson to ya.

But yeah -- I'm a Pead fan too, and I'm on the bandwagon. He'll be the starting RB come week 2, and Richardson will be the guy who takes 38% of the snaps initially, and then comes in towards the end when everyone is gassed.

road-runner-animal-cartoon-character_display_image.jpg

IDK, DR may take closer to 37% of the snaps. lol.

I agree though. I'm on the Pead bandwagon. He has the potential to be a very good, well rounded RB. I really like DR but, he is somewhat limited by his build.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like Richardson a lot, and he was a steal where we got him, but I think we all should change our perspective a bit on Pead, and WHY Fisher favored Richardson over him. In hindsight on things that we learned this offseason, Pead was clearly in Fisher's doghouse.

Did Richardson perform better than Pead in the preseason? Yes he did, but I reviewed all of those games, and illustrated that Pead had zero blocking. Our 2's could not compete against our opponents 2's and 1's, but our 3's played admirably against our opponents 3's.

Many of us think that it will be running back by committee this year. I certainly do. I only bring this up, because I constantly see writers saying that Richardson blew Pead away, and I'm not of the opinion that he did. Fisher has a doghouse and he uses it. The real positive here is that we have some talented options.

Good write up on Richardson.