Evaluating DraftTek's New 7-Round Rams Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I would love the draft. It is completely unrealistic tho. The only guys that may be on the board when drafttek has us picking them is Blackmon in the first and Zebrie Sanders in the 3rd. Maybe Wilson at 39, but I doubt it.

Tannenhill will be a top 10 pick, not a 4th rounder. Still wont be there in the 2nd, and Brian Quick most certainly wont be available in the 7th.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I had to look and check to see if it was April Fool's day. This is an extremely Ram friendly and mostly non realistic draft, but I love it.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Did this mock draft also suggest the Rams would trade Brandon Gibson and Austin Pettis for Jeremy Maclin and DeSean Jackson? That's about the only other thing the Rams could do this offseason that would be more favorable than this draft!