ESPN’s Post-Draft Landscape of the NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
images
Draft Summary: Rams won - suck it niners

Yeahhhh BUDDY!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

props to Mark Schlereth for stating that sam was playing pretty well before he got injured. most national media types only remember the whiners game and have forged their opinion off that, possibly sam's worst performance as a rams qb (maybe the jets game was worse).

props to Mark Schlereth for stating that sam was playing pretty well before he got injured. most national media types only remember the whiners game and have forged their opinion off that, possibly sam's worst performance as a rams qb (maybe the jets game was worse).

@ Chicago 2012

V3

Hall of Fame
Sure don't want to see Lamarcus Joyner trying to cover Anquan Boldin in the slot. Mis-match city.

I'm still having trouble seeing Joyner as a slot CB in the NFL. It's not just Boldin I'm worried about.

V3

Hall of Fame
You have to assume the officials are going to let Boldin continue to have offensive pass interference as part of his game! Makes him tough to cover! I'm paranoid about refs who favor players/teams in their officiating!

Not a fan of using the officials as the excuse. If Boldin interferes, the DB's need to play better. Other teams manage.

V3

Hall of Fame
Just curious. Who DO you like on this roster?

I've said before but people here tend to focus on anything that's even remotely negative. If you say anything that doesn't have every Ram player going to the Pro Bowl, you get bashed/called out/piled on. If you really want me to go through the whole roster, I will. For this post, I'll just stick to the secondary which I feel is the biggest weakness on the whole team.

Johnson- I think he's very solid but I think he'd be much better suited at FS.

Jenkins- I thought he had a very solid rookie season but last year I thought he was horrible. I have no idea what he'll be this year. I'm hoping Williams will straighten him out.

McDonald- Looks like he has the makings to be a very good SS. My only concern is that it looks like Fisher is going to use him as our FS in many situations and I don't think that suits him.

McLeod- A good backup at best. Probably better suited for slot CB

Joyner- Other than his occasional big plays, he just didn't stick out to me. Not very athletic, his size is a big concern for me, and his metrics backed up what I was seeing. I think he's better suited as our FS but Fisher already said he'll be a slot CB with the occasional use at S.

Alexander- Looks like a good SS project but I thought the 4th round was a little too high for a project that big.

I see good and bad qualities. I call things as I see them. I'm sorry if you're offended that I don't think the Rams are perfect. I thought the Rams draft was good but Joyner was my biggest concern which is why I brought it up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've said before but people here tend to focus on anything that's even remotely negative. If you say anything that doesn't have every Ram player going to the Pro Bowl, you get bashed/called out/piled on. If you really want me to go through the whole roster, I will. For this post, I'll just stick to the secondary which I feel is the biggest weakness on the whole team.

Johnson- I think he's very solid but I think he'd be much better suited at FS.

Jenkins- I thought he had a very solid rookie season but last year I thought he was horrible. I have no idea what he'll be this year. I'm hoping Williams will straighten him out.

McDonald- Looks like he has the makings to be a very good SS. My only concern is that it looks like Fisher is going to use him as our FS in many situations and I don't think that suits him.

McLeod- A good backup at best. Probably better suited for slot CB

Joyner- Other than his occasional big plays, he just didn't stick out to me. Not very athletic, his size is a big concern for me, and his metrics backed up what I was seeing. I think he's better suited as our FS but Fisher already said he'll be a slot CB with the occasional use at S.

Alexander- Looks like a good SS project but I thought the 4th round was a little too high for a project that big.

I see good and bad qualities. I call things as I see them. I'm sorry if you're offended that I don't think the Rams are perfect. I thought the Rams draft was good but Joyner was my biggest concern which is why I brought it up.
I'm not offended, still just waiting on you to list players that you like on this roster.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm not offended, still just waiting on you to list players that you like on this roster.

I just listed a bunch of players and said what I thought about them. You do understand that players have good and bad qualities and it's not just black and white, right? Some have more good than bad, others vice versa. If you want me to put a definitive label on those I listed I guess I'd say I like Johnson and McD and Jenkins gets an incomplete. The rest I think can be easily replaced or they haven't played yet. I gave my opinions on Alexander and Joyner based on their college play. They get a clean slate with me but I have my concerns.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just listed a bunch of players and said what I thought about them. You do understand that players have good and bad qualities and it's not just black and white, right? Some have more good than bad, others vice versa. If you want me to put a definitive label on those I listed I guess I'd say I like Johnson and McD and Jenkins gets an incomplete. The rest I think can be easily replaced or they haven't played yet. I gave my opinions on Alexander and Joyner based on their college play. They get a clean slate with me but I have my concerns.
I meant the entire roster...players you're "satisfied" with. Nevermind.