ESPN’s NFL Live Prediction: Cowboys-Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Herm is noted for his Losing ways as a head coach. It shows in his pick!!

SierraRam

Recreational User
I watch Herm's rants when I can't find the remote.
My conclusion:
images

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CBS Sports’ Pete Prisco and Pat Kirwan preview the NFL Week 2 matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and St. Louis Rams. Prisco is looking forward to Quinn lining up against Tyron Smith, while Kirwan is concerned about the Rams ability to stop the run. Both end up picking the Cowboys.

Watch Rams-Cowboys Preview

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah, well Herm, Pricso and Kirwan can all kiss me monkey arse!

Rams run it down their throats and control Murray. Rams win 27 - 10!

RamBill

Legend
On this episode of Football Friday, Post-Dispatch columnists Bryan Burwell and Joe Strauss preview Sunday’s Rams-Cowboys game. Dallas is 1-1 after last week’s 26-10 victory over Tennessee. Will there be a QB controversy for the Rams if they win with Davis at QB? When will the Rams defense start defending the run? Strauss picks Dallas to win.

Watch Burwell & Struss Preview Rams-Cowboys

RamBill

Legend
ESPN NFL Insider Mike Sando delivers stats to help you make a pick for Dallas at St. Louis. numberFIRE's computer model has the Rams with a 25 to 24.1 edge over the Cowboys, but Sando thinks Dallas will win due to Murray and their edge at QB.

Watch Sando's Inside Edge