ESPNLA Ram's Camp Coverage-Day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, yesterday was phenomenal for this normally cr@ppy station for Rams coverage. Ex-49er Eric Davis was fair and not a total hater when talking about the team and especially Jared Goff. Now, about two hours away from the beginning of Day 2 coverage, we are hearing (if you are tuned in) to stupid basketball stories about NBA stars not even in the LA market (the freakin Warriors).....They will most likely bracket Rams Training Camp with NBA cr@p, but what can you do.

Do us fair again today, Eric Davis and I am good.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I freakin hate LA sports radio. On and on and on about BB, LeBron, James, Durant, Curry. The latest BB rant is Kyree Irving doesn't want to play with LeBron. Why the Phuc do they think people in La care? They're not even part of LA, but on and on they go. Whenit comes to the Rams, they're lucky to get 3 minutes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I freakin hate LA sports radio. On and on and on about BB, LeBron, James, Durant, Curry. The latest BB rant is Kyree Irving doesn't want to play with LeBron. Why the Phuc do they think people in La care? They're not even part of LA, but on and on they go. Whenit comes to the Rams, they're lucky to get 3 minutes.
That's why I thought it remarkable in getting the coverage we did yesterday, and right now...We'll get two hours today I think...

Zero

Pro Bowler
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kevin Demoff being interviewed

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"There's more than enough money to pay for Aaron Donald, Alec Ogletree, Lemarcus Joiner...whoever the coaches want to build around...There is 40-50 million of salary cap space next year and more later...It's what the coaches and Les Snead value and so the players need to be evaluated before signing" (paraphrase)...(AD is a special case, as Wade Phillips keeps telling Demoff everyday...lol) Per Kevin Demoff

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Coverage was just OK, at best. No talk about what was happening during practice. With 30 minutes left they started talking about boxing, then other sports, bb, etc.. Totally stopped talking about Rams, disappointing as hell.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coverage was just OK, at best. No talk about what was happening during practice. With 30 minutes left they started talking about boxing, then other sports, bb, etc.. Totally stopped talking about Rams, disappointing as hell.
I was just about to say that, but I had to blast their @ss on twitter first. SONSABICHES! What's even worse is that while they are talking freakin boxing, you can hear whistles in the background..Plays are happening, and they have made the programming decision that talking about what they see at UC Irvine is not as interesting as what they want to bloviate about.

ESPN LOST ME THE FUKKERS!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been hammering their coverage, tweet after tweet...I expect to be banned soon....lol

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Guys, seriously!!!! Complain and complain some more. Their coverage is Terrible and the only way it's gonna change is if we are the squeaky wheel. Call the station and most importantly complain on social media!!!