ESPN talked to Sean McVay about ‘Monday Night Football’ gig

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didnt ask for all the details (if my friend even had them), but yea the gist of it was there was some tensions from the Gurley contract that carried over to this offseason, and mcvay had talks with espn about the mnf this offseason. whether espn heard about the tension and they approached him or they just did it any way, im not sure. just thought it was a tidbit worth sharing, especially since all seems well now
It was awesome info to share. I wasnt disagreeing, on the contrary. Lets all be honest here, something wasnt right "behind the scenes" last season. And like the true leader McVay is, he wouldnt air the laundry publicly. Furthermore, what you said also may shed some light on how Gurley's use, or lackthereof in the end of 2018, thru the playoffs may have been the genesis to the "tension"
Thanks for posting