ESPN should start a new network

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Call it the Cowboys and Patriots network because that's all they talk about . It's almost sickening to watch any of the morning talk shows these days . Let them have thier own show so fans of other teams can delete it and actually hear something about our teams .

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
That was one of the many reasons I stopped watching ESPN.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I only watch the NFL Network channel, and they were nearly as bad, but with better hosts and commentators imo. They have definitely improved on Rams coverage this season as the team has returned home and the NFL studios are located in L.A.
I've learned to record the programming now just so I can occasionally go back and fast forward until I see some horns, then watch the parts i'm interested in seeing.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only watch the NFL Network channel, and they were nearly as bad, but with better hosts and commentators imo. They have definitely improved on Rams coverage this season as the team has returned home and the NFL studios are located in L.A.
I've learned to record the programming now just so I can occasionally go back and fast forward until I see some horns, then watch the parts i'm interested in seeing.
I do the same thing with first take and the new fox show with Sharpe and Skip . So far all I get done doing is fast forwarding the entire show because of Cowboy and Patriots stories. What a joke

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If they keep losing subscribers, they won't have a network in the first place. I heard recently that they have lost something like 10 million subscribers in the last year or two. That's a pretty big hit.

rdw

Pro Bowler
bspn.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
ESPN radio isn't much better. It's very TMZ in terms of priority.