ESPN reporting Janoris Jenkins available

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would do whatever I could to get him... I think it would be a huge step in winning the SB this year. His base salary over the next 2 years is $10M per yr, so would have to clear $5M for this season (remaining 8 games). Could rework a couple deals to make it happen.

Add Fowler and Jenkins and barring an injury to Goff/Gurley, and its locked up!!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
No thanks. I loved him when he was here, but once Talib gets back I’m not sure he has a place.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Talib is getting old and only one year left on deal... Jenkins helps you over the next 2.5 years as his contract is up after 2020 at $10M per year... cheap for an elite CB since no prorated bonus included in his cap number after a trade and not a 4 or 5 year committment.

Maybe send them Jamon Brown, they need OL help and Noteboom can be back up OG and Allen can back up C/G if Noteboom has to move to OT due to injury.

Last edited:

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're only three games away from getting Talib back. And I don't think there's anyway we're losing all three.

And to me at least, Hill and Shields have been solid. Hill had a bad game against Denver, but other than that has been pretty good.

Peters has struggled and who knows why that is, but getting a guy like Janoris or whoever else when Talib will be back after three games doesn't make a ton of sense.

I know McVay mentioned potentially looking at a CB but if that were to happen I think it'd be more about the future than anything else.

Ram65

Legend
I think he is past his Rams expiration date.

He is still a good CB but, expensive. Wanted Rams to keep him before but, so much has happened since then. Rams could use the help at CB. Just doesn't seem to fit with money and team vib.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he’s available we need to do everything to get him. The teams we are facing coming up we need more security at the cb spot. Adding him would just make our 4th and fifth corners that much better