ESPN, Rams vs Texans, Game Summary, WTF!!?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
According to the ESPN Game summary for the Rams vs Texans game, The injury report looks like this:

Houston;
* S- Marcus Gilchrist - Questionable.
* DE- Jadeveon Clowney - Questionable.
* CB- Johnathan Joseph - Questionable.
* TE- Ryan Griffin - Doubtful.

Rams;
* LB- Robert Quinn - Questionable! .... WTF?
* TE Derek Carrier - Questionable! .... WTF?
* RB- Malcolm Brown - Doubtful! .... WTF?
* RB- Dunbar - Out! .... WTF?

Has anyone else heard this^^ about Quinn / Carrier etc.!!?

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to the ESPN Game summary for the Rams vs Texans game, The injury report looks like this:

Houston;
* S- Marcus Gilchrist - Questionable.
* DE- Jadeveon Clowney - Questionable.
* CB- Johnathan Joseph - Questionable.
* TE- Ryan Griffin - Doubtful.

Rams;
* LB- Robert Quinn - Questionable! .... WTF?
* TE Derek Carrier - Questionable! .... WTF?
* RB- Malcolm Brown - Doubtful! .... WTF?
* RB- Dunbar - Out! .... WTF?

Has anyone else heard this^^ about Quinn / Carrier etc.!!?
Quinn was out with an illness and Carrier has a hammy.
I guess they already decided Dunbar is out?

Psycho_X

Legend
Geez, didn't know Clowney was nursing an injury too. That'd be another huge hit to Texans defense.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Why do I feel like teams that are about to play the Rams are malingering? Clowney Questionable? That's the entire backbone of the Texan Defense...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clowney and Joseph? I smell another big Goff day

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Me Too!!!!!! Another :wow:Game!!!:mrburnsevil::football::grouphug:

Yeah but this narrative is going to get old. Sports news are going to spin the hell out of this and say the only reason why the Rams are winning because they are playing broken teams. Only chance we got to fully redeem ourselves is the Vikes, and Saints. And hopefully when it gets close to those games guys don't start dropping.

fearsomefour

Legend
Don't like to see Brown get injured. He was having success and runs with anger. That said, Looking forward to see what Davis can do.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If the Offense is without Brown & Dunbar then TA & Justin will have to take up Brown's mantel. I would like to Justin play some & see what he has done with his ball security. We also could see some short passes to Pharoh Cooper in the middle of the field. Cooper's YAC ability could come in handy.

TE's Higbee & Everett are acceding & Everett needs to be put in operation more & more. So the loss of Carrier is minor but Carrier does a nice job blocking. Neither TA or Justin stand to help in the last line of pass protection on Goff. The LB'er Robert Quinn being out is a plus for the defense & for the other Lb'ers like Longacre/ Ebukam/ Littleton.

Ref. Texans OSLB'er Clowney ...if the Rams chip him early it takes him out of the game...he has a SLOW recovery & reset in his back pack arsenal from chips where he gets redirected.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Don't get ahead of yourself mates, just because it says questionable doesn't mean they are for sure out on
Sunday. Doubtful however is more likely.

PS I hope Quinn plays! lol

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If the Offense is without Brown & Dunbar then TA & Justin will have to take up Brown's mantel. I would like to Justin play some & see what he has done with his ball security. We also could see some short passes to Pharoh Cooper in the middle of the field. Cooper's YAC ability could come in handy.

TE's Higbee & Everett are acceding & Everett needs to be put in operation more & more. So the loss of Carrier is minor but Carrier does a nice job blocking. Neither TA or Justin stand to help in the last line of pass protection on Goff. The LB'er Robert Quinn being out is a plus for the defense & for the other Lb'ers like Longacre/ Ebukam/ Littleton.

Ref. Texans OSLB'er Clowney ...if the Rams chip him early it takes him out of the game...he has a SLOW recovery & reset in his back pack arsenal from chips where he gets redirected.

Somebody put some glue on JD’s hands. I have the feeling he is going to try and prove himself by fighting for yards since this is his first game action. If he tries that, he better have the ball high and tight.

The only way the Texans beat us is by dominating the turnover battle.