ESPN: Rams over/under 7.5 wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I'm going to go with over. Realistically, I say we win 8 or 9 games.
Last years line was 7.5 and I put $100 on it and lost. I was so dam certain we would get 8 or better.:palm:

MrMotes

Starter
If i wasn't a Rams fan i'd be saying "keep betting the under until it loses."

But since i'm a Rams fan, i put a few buck on them to win the division at +850...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Last years line was 7.5 and I put $100 on it and lost. I was so dam certain we would get 8 or better.:palm:

Well that blocked field goal cost me $20,000-35 .My number was 8.I see Rhaney is no longer on the roster . Tre Mason starts & the Rams let Gurley go to pro bowl ? He was really hurt.
Barnes shoe comes off & Rhaney Subs for him,wish they called a timeout.
Barnes is a lot better than a lot of Rams fans give him credit for.-Great to see him get the game ball after beating sea hags w/ 12th man.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Well that blocked field goal cost me $20,000-35 .My number was 8.I see Rhaney is no longer on the roster . Tre Mason starts & the Rams let Gurley go to pro bowl ? He was really hurt.
Barnes shoe comes off & Rhaney Subs for him,wish they called a timeout.
Barnes is a lot better than a lot of Rams fans give him credit for.-Great to see him get the game ball after beating sea hags w/ 12th man.
Looking forward to a good season. If it's 7.5 again, I may go for it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Looking forward to a good season. If it's 7.5 again, I may go for it.

I think the schedule was really easy last season. I played it before I saw Nick Foles play.
-- Jets QB situation ? NE first game back w/ Brady ? Miami ? Buffalo .2-2 ?