ESPN: Rams over/under 7.5 wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
That first guy needs to switch to decaf. Holy shit was his mouth struggling to keep up with his brain.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Stupidity irritates me... We were a 7 win team with horrible qb play, Gurley less than 100% and Quinn hurt.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
200.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stupidity irritates me... We were a 7 win team with horrible qb play, Gurley less than 100% and Quinn hurt.

That was EXACTLY my thought watching this.

I can't believe some of these guys are paid for their uninformed opinions.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow Freddie Coleman, why you being such an A-hole! Hell, we'll get 4 wins in our division, let alone for the whole season. I HATE THESE MOTHERF$%&#$@%@:gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the second guy had some intelligence. he was actually spot on in his analysis.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like CBS sports agrees with the under;

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...under-win-total-picks-for-nfc-bury-the-eagles

Los Angeles Rams 7.5 Over (+115) / Under (-140) — The addition of Jared Goff at quarterback and the move to Los Angeles has everyone all aflutter. Goff could be a very good NFL quarterback but does he really fit what the Rams want to do on offense? Todd Gurley is the truth and Aaron Donald somehow remains underrated. The defense flies all over the place and will create turnovers. If Goff is great, the Rams will break .500 for the first time under Jeff Fisher. If he's a rookie quarterback playing in a difficult division, it's entirely possible they could end up winning seven games again.

VERDICT: UNDER

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just don't understand the last guys thinking. What changed from last year other then us getting a better QB? I mean, we have almost the same defense minus a couple guys who are already replaced and our offensive line will have another year together.

Btw, nobody mentioned Tavon Austin as a playmaker. So in reality, you can't take anything they say seriously if they're not going to mention one of the most electric players in the NFL.

Ram65

Legend
Over/under for the Rams makes sense. Yup that's about where they always seem to fall.

Just don't take the under this year!

Go Rams!!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I wonder what their preseason over/under prediction was for the Rams in 99?

"Let's see, since moving to St. Louis they've been 7-9, 6-10, 5-11, and 4-12, therefore we will divide 22 wins by 4 years and get 5.5 wins for the 99 season."

Since that worked out so well...

"Over the last four seasons under Jeff Fisher, the Rams have 27 wins divided by 4 which comes out to almost 7 wins a season...heck there was a tie in there somewhere, let's be generous and make it 7.5."

200.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'll take the over Mr Bookie!

jap

Legend
Wow Freddie Coleman, why you being such an A-hole! Hell, we'll get 4 wins in our division, let alone for the whole season. I HATE THESE MOTHERF$%&#$@%@

Four divisional wins? Only four? We are renaming this town Sweep City this coming season!

Will Jerad have his struggles? Of course, he has to adjust to intelligent pass rushers who know how to take away angles and who will go airborne in their efforts to block his pass attempts. he has to contend with savvy DB's who are gonna force him to use his eyes intelligently and avoid giving away his targets. He has to deal with smaller passing lanes/windows that close so much quicker.

However, if he can just be accurate enough of short to intermediate throws to force the defense to play honest instead of loading up the box against the Express! and Tavon Awesome, he will b well ahead of the game. Either of those two can gash the defense severely if the D is forced to relax the quantity in the box. Todd returns with more speed, quickness, agility, and sheer power. Tavon just has to be Tavon. If everybody blocks, we might start scoring in bunches. With a lead, our defense can become pass rush devils. I really, really hope The Mighty One makes it all the way back, 'cause he needs to make up for a couple seasons of unfair tampering & the apparent apathy of officials.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
ESPN is cutting costs and has been keeping it's low end cheap "talent" and those are going to be talking heads that are uniformed.........anyone that says the Rams will only win 4-5 games hasn't paid attention.

ESPN is hemorrhaging viewers/subscribers by the millions, yes the millions, and they are way to bloated. They have signed deals to broadcast events/games that are lopsided on the event/games side not theirs.

They have been badly managed and led and as the talent leaves so will the viewers. Not a lot of people are going to pay to watch douchey looking guys yell at each other across a table.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I'm going to go with over. Realistically, I say we win 8 or 9 games.

I would love 8-8. Have you seen our home a away schedule against the NFC East? Goff will lose 2 games and win two games. He will not be 4-0. Over estimating the OL.​

I just don't understand the last guys thinking. What changed from last year other then us getting a better QB? I mean, we have almost the same defense minus a couple guys who are already replaced and our offensive line will have another year together.

No Jenkins, No Mcleod, A cb coming of a plantar facia injury? Drafted no interior DL depth? and a DE coming off back surgery? We can stand no injuries on the DL. Good luck with that happening in the NFL. And I do not even want to talk about LB depth.​