ESPN predictions for every team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Yes, the wizards over at our favorite network predict that the Rams will lose their first three games and that the Saints in Week 2 will smack us around: 27-3. I don't think so!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yes, the wizards over at our favorite network predict that the Rams will lose their first three games and that the Saints in Week 2 will smack us around: 27-3. I don't think so!

Link ?

By the way, how'd they do on tonights Green Bay/Chicago game ?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I haven't watched that shit channel since the superbowl lead up. And I swore never to watch it again after they ruined the lead up for me. But when the rams slaughter the saints I will be tuning in to see their excuses and their tears.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I detest ESPN. They'll be all over our nuts though after we blow out the Panthers and handle the Saints.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
The was score predictor. Think some math formula simulator they run. It was odd. It had us going 0-3. But still making the nfc title game and losing.