ESPN post draft power rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
This shit doesn't really bother me much usually. If you just read a snippet or two of what a lot of these writers say about our guys, you realize they have no fucking clue about anything Rams. No point in giving a crap. If one of the guys from this site has some doubts about certain things, then my ears perk up.

DenverRam

Starter
Denver doesn't have a quarterback. They lost some key defensive players and they're ranked top ten? Methinks this is more a case of last year's teams than this year's.
Denver should be top 3. Rams should be top 20. maybe even 15.

Raiders way too high. Along with KC.

Last edited:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The reason is called, "R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!" JMO

My point is that respect from the media has never gotten a win or a loss for any team...I understand your position, many others feel the same way...I just don't happen to give a shit about it...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They don't even try to hide their east coast bias. I can't even read ESPN articles regarding the Cowboys.

I don't know what it is. Do they do what Berman tells them to do or is it just that they only hire east coasters that mostly went to Syracuse? Supposedly going to that college gives a person the edge in getting a job at ESPN.

Either way that show has become unwatchable. Maybe one day, if Berman ever leaves and they get taken over by someone that recognizes their faults and has a new direction for the company.......but that is probably just dreaming. Berman seems untouchable.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wanted to like this post based on the first sentence but opted not to based on the second sentence.

Is this what you want ESPN to do to your sack? :neener:

Well, it's just a figure of speech. I would want them to Start with my balls. :rolllaugh:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't know what it is. Do they do what Berman tells them to do or is it just that they only hire east coasters that mostly went to Syracuse? Supposedly going to that college gives a person the edge in getting a job at ESPN.

Either way that show has become unwatchable. Maybe one day, if Berman ever leaves and they get taken over by someone that recognizes their faults and has a new direction for the company.......but that is probably just dreaming. Berman seems untouchable.

A buddy once told me he just watches ESPN for an hour to stay up with sports...

...I said, damn that's dumb.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm curious. Where did they have Carolina ranked before last season? I have a feeling it wasn't in the upper half. Point is, all you have to go by is what they did last season and the Rams won 7 games. Doesn't mean we're doomed to 7 this year. That is why they play the games.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Power rankings post - draft are a joke, but I think a lot of people are overrating the Rams.

The Rams haven't made the post season in a very long time, and Mr. 8-8 is still coaching them team.

Offense is going to be a mystery
Rookie QB
Top RB
Rookie WR's
Rookie TE's

Defense is good to go though.

Yeah Kane. Putting us at #26 totally overstated our TRUE positioning. We need to be spooning the Cleveland Browns around #32. :rolleyes:

You make some good points, though. All kidding aside. The Rams have to break the losing culture that has plagued this team for a decade. As much as I loved Laurinitis and Long, they kind of represented that era. Moving on from them was symbolic.

"Mr. 8-8" is making some bold, prudent moves. Are you done with him? I would buckle up, because his tenure with the Rams may be as long as it was with the Oiler/Titans. Are you sad we missed out on snatching up Chip Kelly? Who do want filling our Head Coach spot?

The Offense will be somewhat of a mystery, though. As in, "How far from LAST in the league will it climb?" Mysteries can be good and exciting!

An exciting new rookie quarterback, certain to have some ups and downs, but not the historically bad qb play from last year!

An exciting top running back, fully healthy, and ready to beast on the league!

An exciting group of new talented receivers, and tight ends infused into our rotation, sure to make true the old adage, "a rising tide raises all boats." I'm not claiming we will be top 10 in passing, but only the most cynical fan would be feeling dread, doom and gloom right now. You aren't in that camp, are you @PartyKane ?

Good stuff ahead, brother! Plenty of doom and gloomers out there. I'm not swimming in their pool.