ESPN playoff machine !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ohiorams

Rookie
play with it !

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

2d9bda4f74ef23a7ca3d3aa5ee1a1416.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We're right in the thick of the playoffs if we somehow pull off the next two. The Bengals game could be our Colts game a couple years ago.

ohiorams

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We're right in the thick of the playoffs if we somehow pull off the next two. The Bengals game could be our Colts game a couple years ago.

in the long run that will just help Pittsburgh more than the Rams

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Guys, if we can't beat the Bears or Ravens, I don't see us beating the Bengals or Cards.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@SuperMan28 I'm of the same mind. I can see dropping one or two games a year against teams you should beat, and stealing one or two from teams that are "better". But this late in the season I don't have confidence that they will do better that 9-7 and it'll take 10 wins to get a wild card most likely. It usually does.

Rainram

Starter
Guys, if we can't beat the Bears or Ravens, I don't see us beating the Bengals or Cards.
And we still have @ Seattle too. And home vs the Bucs ain't exactly shaping up to be a walk in the park. To say it's an uphill battle would be an understatement.

Ya know what would be ironic...if we ran the table, and had to only beat SF on the final week and we get stomped by them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@SuperMan28 I'm of the same mind. I can see dropping one or two games a year against teams you should beat, and stealing one or two from teams that are "better". But this late in the season I don't have confidence that they will do better that 9-7 and it'll take 10 wins to get a wild card most likely. It usually does.
Most years there is a 9 win team in the WC. Look at the standings and tell me that is all that unlikely this year. I would say the odds are in favor of it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't even want to consider a pipe dream conversation of the playoffs at the moment. Now upset the Bengals and I'll be suckered into that conversation.