ESPN or NFLN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Watch the draft on ESPN or NFLN

• ESPN

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • NFLN

Votes: 59 84.3%

• Total voters

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
NFL Network. I got stuck with ESPN last year and it ruined the entire draft for me. Cannot stand Kiper and how they run it. I made sure that the first thing I bought, when I bought my own house, was NFL Network. Just for the draft. Mayock is great in that role.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The last 2 years have been cool with The Rams on NFL net. Mike Silver did a good story. I think ESPN would be good to record for a hour before & after since The Rams have the first pick.

I concur Ram news is like Pizza...All Ram News is good, just some is better than others.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I can't stand either one. Mel Kiper doesn't bother me as much as Mike Mayock does, but everyone else on BSPN needs to stop screaming and fapping over 1 player.

NFLN is a bit more relaxed, but it's presentation is awful. There's too many graphics and makes the screen a mess. I do watch ion NFLN, and I'll just pay attention to the actual picks when they are announced. Tune Mike Mayock out and surf the internet between picks.

Bit of advice: If you have NFL Mobile, turn notifications off or silent your device b/c it'll be annoying after every single pick.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I flip back and forth depending on who's talking, who they're talking about, and commercials.
I pretty much do the same thing! Generally it's NFLN until their talking about the Rams, then I try to catch what both Networks are saying about them!:D Or IF something really exciting happens then I try to get both stations point of view!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I cannot stand the "four-letter" network's coverage of the draft. Bunch of clueless b@stards in my opinion. Having to listen to "Who the Hell is Mel Kiper anyway", Trent "Dilrod" Dilfer, Ron "Turkey-Neck" Jaworski, just to name a few, makes me nauseous to say the least.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I go with ESPN , but it's basically the less of to evils

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ever since the Bradford-Foles trade, I have been listening to 97.5 THE FANATIC in Philadelphia and will for the Draft I think....I am disapppointed so far in LA sports talk, because i want to hear about football all year. Most of Philly sports suck, and they are so damn funny because they live and die for the Eagles...They absolutely crush guys or hold them up to the heighths in almost the same day. The ONLY thing I miss about 101ESPN was that it covered the Rams a lot, but even when they loved the Rams they are not close to the FANATIC. and since the Rams have been so closely linked by the Sam-Nick trade and now this year of their having to take our leftovers, it's so funny. They would absolutely die if we take Carson Wentz...lol

You need to sign up for Sirius for the NFL channel. I listen to it all the time, when commuting, in traffic, even stream it on my computer at work. It's awesome man. Some shows are better than others of course. Moving the Chains alone makes the subscription worthwhile, Pat Kirwan gives great and candid insight on the show that you normally don't get to see in a lot of his short vids.

As to the draft, I refuse to watch ESPN simply because of their bias/favoritism to east coast teams particularly the Patriots and other established winning organizations. They can suck it.

I will watch NFL Network. And all the way leading up to it I'll be listening to NFL channel on Sirius.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You need to sign up for Sirius for the NFL channel. I listen to it all the time, when commuting, in traffic, even stream it on my computer at work. It's awesome man. Some shows are better than others of course. Moving the Chains alone makes the subscription worthwhile, Pat Kirwan gives great and candid insight on the show that you normally don't get to see in a lot of his short vids.

As to the draft, I refuse to watch ESPN simply because of their bias/favoritism to east coast teams particularly the Patriots and other established winning organizations. They can suck it.

I will watch NFL Network. And all the way leading up to it I'll be listening to NFL channel on Sirius.
I was a Sirius customer for years when I was truck driver....I have TuneIn now, and enjoy it for free. BTW..Is Tim Ryan still with Pat Kirwin> Used to love that show.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was a Sirius customer for years when I was truck driver....I have TuneIn now, and enjoy it for free. BTW..Is Tim Ryan still with Pat Kirwin> Used to love that show.

He's with Jim Miller now. It's by far the best show, to the point where if I have to commute somewhere I'll time it for the afternoon and make the drive go by real fast.

I turned my nose up to Sirius for years and only started listening when I bought my new truck. But I'm hooked now man and largely due to the NFL programming. For someone like me who jumps between two different states routinely it's a godsend.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ever since the Bradford-Foles trade, I have been listening to 97.5 THE FANATIC in Philadelphia and will for the Draft I think....I am disapppointed so far in LA sports talk, because i want to hear about football all year. Most of Philly sports suck, and they are so damn funny because they live and die for the Eagles...They absolutely crush guys or hold them up to the heighths in almost the same day. The ONLY thing I miss about 101ESPN was that it covered the Rams a lot, but even when they loved the Rams they are not close to the FANATIC. and since the Rams have been so closely linked by the Sam-Nick trade and now this year of their having to take our leftovers, it's so funny. They would absolutely die if we take Carson Wentz...lol

The problem is that sports talk is fractured among several stations in LA, and the Rams haven't picked their home yet. ESPN is the home of the Lakers, so they will spend most of their time talking about them, just as the Beast 980 was home of the Clippers and would always talk about them. The Kings are on some political talk station and are really only talked about right before and after the game... Which is a shame, I wish hockey got more coverage in LA (without needing to pay for Sirius)... KLAC 570 is the home of the Dodgers and now the Clippers after 980 went down, so that's all they'll talk about... And Dodgers always come first since they own the station.

In a perfect world, the Rams come in and get their own station for mostly Rams coverage, and then absorb the Kings.. So it's just Rams and Kings, and I have no need to ever listen to another station other than KROQ and Classical KUSC.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
NFLN...

ESPN is "mostly dead" to me... I'll hit it up for a quick score on my phone or a headline once in a while...

OR... the reporting of Don Van Atta and Seth Wickersham...those guys break some RIDICULOUSLY good stories...

But otherwise, ESPN.... no más.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ESPN SUCKS! I can't believe they have destroyed that network already.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I have no option down here. ESPN or bust I'm afraid. No NFL Network stream into Australia as far as I know. And as we've heard for the last two weeks, the 1st 2 picks are set in stone so all the interestis now in who picks who in the 3rd spot. ESPN will find a way to screw me out of what should be a predominately Rams focused build up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no option down here. ESPN or bust I'm afraid. No NFL Network stream into Australia as far as I know. And as we've heard for the last two weeks, the 1st 2 picks are set in stone so all the interestis now in who picks who in the 3rd spot. ESPN will find a way to screw me out of what should be a predominately Rams focused build up.

i'm pretty sure 7mate are showing the nfln coverage. that's how i was able to watch it last year.

having said that, yuck, i wish i didn't watch it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I concur Ram news is like Pizza...All Ram News is good, just some is better than others.

I think we are talking about the draft.When a network is giving inside info about The Rams it is hard to watch a network that is not. There has always been so little news about The Rams in LA from the past.Just nice to get info & see where the brain trust lies.
-- Some toppings better than others,but Snead has kept it interesting with all his trades.This year it is a little earlier & with it being The #1 pick makes it hard not to record both stations,especially with them being in the #2 market.
--This draft is HUGE from a organizational stand point.The Rams are sort of all in !!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
i'm pretty sure 7mate are showing the nfln coverage. that's how i was able to watch it last year.

having said that, yuck, i wish i didn't watch it.

Really? That's good news. I'll have to check it out. Thanks KF.