ESPN is reporting that Desean Jackson has been released!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

WOW! Incredible talent out there. How expensive will he be to pick up and is he a locker room nightmare?

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol well how do u delete a thread since we got two

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Eagles no longer wanted to put up with his gang connections. They think he is a bad influence on young teammates. I remember his MySpace pic. It kept him from being a first rounder. One of his close friends is charged with murder. He is linked with the Cryps.

Pass

Ram_of_Old

Eagles no longer wanted to put up with his gang connections. They think he is a bad influence on young teammates. I remember his MySpace pic. It kept him from being a first rounder. One of his close friends is charged with murder. He is linked with the Cryps.

Pass

He will be a cancer whereever he goes. He is an incredible talent, but a team distraction.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I personally don't want him on the Rams, but I do wonder if fisher will kick the tires. Fisher seems to believe he can turn almost anyone around

Ram_of_Old

Adam Schefter reports the Eagles did not want to trade Jackson because they realize they would be putting the burden on another team. I appreciate that.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Don't you think the Whiners or Hags deserve a team distraction?

I do but I just don't see how it will be that much of a distraction where he wouldn't help those teams on the field. Unless more news comes out about why he was released I would rather him not be in the division at this point in time.

Ram_of_Old

I do but I just don't see how it will be that much of a distraction where he wouldn't help those teams on the field. Unless more news comes out about why he was released I would rather him not be in the division at this point in time.

True that

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Jackson seems to always be grousing about more money and is apparently a locker room nightmare.

Whoever signs him probably deserves what they get.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I don't want him. Can't deny the talent but the price tag for a small, fairly fragile troublemaker is way too high.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Wow. He must be a serious locker room problem for them to release a player who put up the kind of numbers DJ did.