ESPN forgot the Rams were playing too in commercial

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
ESPN is full of 49er fans. They will never, ever, ever, ever give any support to the Rams unless they win a Super Bowl.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Honestly, if I wasn't a Rams fan not sure I would watch Rams games either. Nobody wants to see commercials that the Rams are playing besides us. They want to see the good teams, the marketable teams. The 49ers fit that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Saw that last night. While maybe we don't deserve a lot of publicity, there are two teams playing. For ESPN to dis one is bullshit IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More than anything, I want to see the Rams stomp the shit out of the 49ers so the media has to eat the shit they've been shoveling. Yea, they're our rivals so I want to destroy them but the crow the media will have to swallow will make it so much more awesome.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't care what ESPN does, they can say the Rams are full of losers and they want to burn down EJD to the very last ash. ESPN hasn't been relevant in a while, just win and who gives a fuck of what the pundits have to say?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Honestly, if I wasn't a Rams fan not sure I would watch Rams games either. Nobody wants to see commercials that the Rams are playing besides us. They want to see the good teams, the marketable teams. The 49ers fit that.
Just one more reason to want to see the RAMS destroy the 49ers tonight on ESPN's Monday Night Football! Of course be ready for them to report it as a 49er Loss and not a Rams Win!

A55VA6

Legend
We all know how it's going to go down tonight. Let me summarize it.

After we win tonight, they'll be talking about "what's wrong with the 49ers?" the whole post game show and then last minute throw in, "And let's not forget to give credit to the Rams, they came out on their home field and played a great game."

And if we lose, they'll talk about how great the 49ers are and how the Rams continue to struggle and have a rough stretch ahead.

:rolleyes:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hard to get respect when they haven't had a winning season since Bush's first term as president.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Isnt it exciting the Niners and Seahawks will fall to us in less than a week's time? ;)

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Espn.
Enough said.
ESPN doesnt believe the NHL exists either. once dan patrick and keith olbermann left the entertainment value went down for me. on the flip side, when an nfl team has the same amount of wins/sacks after week 4 they wont get noticed by the big sports entertainment machine. only diehard fans care at that point. (like those on this board)>

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
ESPN is full of 49er fans. They will never, ever, ever, ever give any support to the Rams unless they win a Super Bowl.
The Jets have been a bad team for years and yet they get more publicity than the Rams

jec1521

UDFA
What's your explanation about the Jets?

New York man...

plus it wasn't that long ago that they were in the AFC championship. Their season last year was just as good as anything we have had to offer in over a decade at 8-8.