ESPN and NFL found their next Tebow...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Seriously, I'm already sick of Johnny Football. They're already talking about him being a top player and top 3 in popularity, when the Browns introduced him and Gilbert, they practically ignored Gilbert even though he was top 10.

Just like Tebow they're already cramming him down our throats.

Wonderboy

Rookie
That's no joke. I was thinking earlier how the Browns and Jags and to a lesser extent Vikes are winning the press conferences today. The Rams, meanwhile, are going to win FOOTBALL GAMES!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm willing to bet all of my ROD dollars that Gilbert makes more of an impact in his best season than Manziel does in his entire career.

Slappy967

Starter
Well I think Manziel will have a hell of a career myself. Everything is in place for him to be successful; pro bowl tackle, #1 wide receiver, decent RB In Taint and a pretty good defense. Time will tell.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Not ESPN or NFL Networks fault. Did you see that press conference? It was like Gilbert wasn't even there and he was the first pick.:D

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
So Bridgewater has to play his first NFL game against our front 7......sorry man!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Browns sold like 1,200 or 1,500 season ticket packs within 12 hours of the pick lol. I like manziel but at the factory of sadness, dreams go to die.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
b17315cbef5e17909108c9588e433bad51606ea47e957e9d40401dd32e8b4453.jpg

Mick

Pro Bowler
Unlike Tebow, who I will always pull for because of his character (yeah, he may turn out to be a serial killer...you just never know, but from what we know now)...I won't be pulling for Johnny concussion.....I was glad to see him get drafted last night...it was a big moment in his life and I would never wish bad on him, but I won't be cheering him on....don't like his attitude and persona....

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I know my thoughts exactly watching all the madness about him. With that being sad I STILL don't think it has gotten as bad as Tebow Mania was. God that was horrible.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm willing to bet all of my ROD dollars that Gilbert makes more of an impact in his best season than Manziel does in his entire career.

By the time his career is over you might have more than 12K too hahahahaha.......