ESPN 101 Special Football Show from this afternoon 4-7-14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Tony Softli and Michael Young took over for the Fast Lane today (as they did their show in AM) and talked nothing but football for 3 hours. If you want to hear some football talk before tonight's game, or even listen at a later date, it's still good to hear some football talk with everything else going on in sports. You may differ with them and think their putz's or twit's, but if you do post and say why. :cool:

Since it is in 3 segments, I'm going to give the page link first, then each individual segment. You can listen to whichever you feel comfortable with. The page linkage... Click on podcast section.

http://www.101sports.com/shows/pro-football-sunday/

Segment 1 3:00PM Hour..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
4:00 PM Hour.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
5:00 PM CST Hour. THey ranked the DB's and who the Rams should think at 13th. I didn't like their pick.. lol I did like Softli's alternative pick @ 13..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Forgot to add that there is a good Benny Cunningham interview and Les Snead audio clips in segment 2/4:00 PM CST hour.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Welcome my friend. I caught the 5:00 PM hour after work, but have been listening to the other hours. It's good to hear some Ram Football talk today with The Cardinal opener and NCAA Championship going down.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff