Ernest Jones..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope

Stuff about it in the pregame thread

TexasRam

Legend
I rewatched our Seattle game like 5 times due to my lack of actual life "working" from home.

You all saw it to but damn, Jones looks like Jalen Ramsey out there in run support.

If he plays like that all year dude is going places and scoopin up cash.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I rewatched our Seattle game like 5 times due to my lack of actual life "working" from home.

You all saw it to but damn, Jones looks like Jalen Ramsey out there in run support.

If he plays like that all year dude is going places and scoopin up cash.
I was thinking Jones looked like a Bobby Wagner clone out there. Smart, solid angles, great run support. Looks like he bulked up this year, too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

jap

Legend
 Ernie J. is the Sheriff of the Horns' LB crew, AD is the Sheriff of the DL. With Jalen gone, the new Sheriff of the Secondary must step forward, probably the first DB to ring Deebo's gourd today.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is the game of the year for Jones. If there is one game where we need him and that defensive front to kick some ass it is this one. If he wants to be a Rams legend this here's the moment for him to do it.

Go get that glory 53. :fistbump1:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Our friend rated five Rams Linebackers ahead of Ernest Jones ...
Troy Reeder, Kenny Young, Micah Kiser, Christian Rozeboom and Derrick Moncrief
... Yes, THAT Derrick Moncrief
yeah was surprised that anyone would have posted that so I had to take a look and honestly I'm not surprised after seeing who it was.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our friend rated five Rams Linebackers ahead of Ernest Jones ...
Troy Reeder, Kenny Young, Micah Kiser, Christian Rozeboom and Derrick Moncrief
... Yes, THAT Derrick Moncrief
The amount of bad takes from him and his best buddy are just astounding.

jap

Legend
How did I know before ever going to see :)

Think I was meh on the pick some of his draft profile/projections were middling from people I read a lot. That and I just do not look at draft prospects ILB's :o
 Big deal! Humans are error-prone. We can always update our evaluations|expectations as we acquire more data.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
 Big deal! Humans are error-prone. We can always update our evaluations|expectations as we acquire more data.
And yet some rarely ever do though yeah we don't see a lot of cut Rob Havenstein posts so maybe he's learning.