1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Erin Andrews Photobombed on FOX NFL Sunday

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by CGI_Ram, Sep 22, 2013.

1. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

:lmao:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb4yYy7e_Iw[/youtube]

FOX Sports continues to do all it can to carve out a niche in the sports broadcasting world, and that applies to everything from unique on-screen graphics on FOX Sports 1 (so many graphics) to — well, one-of-a-kind photobombs behind live shots. The network got itself in a funny situation over the weekend when two very random guys photobombed a live shot with reporter Erin Andrews during the FOX NFL postgame show, but the network decided to run with it, posting the video on the FOX Sports YouTube channel once it realized it had some on-screen gold.

Andrews was giving a live report full of some witty banter as fans crushed in behind her, screaming and shouting during their one chance to be on live TV. But two guys didn’t seem to be too interested. Already on the front row of the shot, they — and their respective getups, which included one being bearded and the other with some fine dreadlocks — just chilled out and provided one of the best backdrops the camera has seen in some time.

Intentional or not, who knows.

Read more at: <a class="postlink" href="http://nesn.com/2013/09/erin-andrews-photobombed-by-bearded-dreadlocked-fans-on-fox-sports-1-video/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_90578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nesn.com/2013/09/erin-andrews-ph ... gnet_90578</a>

2. iced Well-Known Member

Lol

3. Selassie I H. I. M.

More Skin Erin,,, MORE SKIN !

4. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

She has an annoying voice. Especially in those pro biotics commercials. Alex Flanagan is much easier on the ear...on top of the eyes. :ahight:

5. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

lol that dude looks hilarious.

6. PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

Good call, but I'll tell you this: Andrews has got a pair of CANNONS strapped down under her blouse. :bg:

7. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

I know! Score! :rofl:

8. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

If I was more of a creep I would snap you a picture of her at the beach or something when she's back in LA. She's dating a Kings player, they're always at Manhattan or Hermosa Beach.