Eric Winston?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I thought I read recently that Eric Winston is still an unsigned Free Agent. If that is true do you think the Rams would have any interest in signing him IF the price was reasonable? I have no knowledge if Winston is still a quality OT but I think he is still only 30 years old and if the price is right he might at least be able to give the Rams some depth on their offensive line.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Has bounced around year after year now.....handled Chris Long very well last yr for Az......a union leader who has not been known as a easy to get along with . Fast DE speeders cause him issues as age has mounted. Can still run block from the ORT very well

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah not a depth guy for sure.
I'm sure he will be holding out for a starting gig somewhere. I think Wharton is out there still at G as well.