Eric Decker?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What about this guy? I've been a fan of his for some time. He is great at fighting for extra yards, good hands, great range. I would love to see him in horns.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
He'll be a FA. The only problem is it looks like the market for receivers is gonna be pretty dry so he actually might be in pretty high demand. I imagine he tries to find a way back to Denver so he can play with Manning btw.

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing the Rams target a veteran wideout in FA though if they can. Bolden will be available too I think.

Tim

UDFA
Name
Tim
Good player. Cant believe him on that PR. Breaking tackles, making people miss, and then trips......

Derp....:cool:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good teams resign their best players. I'd expect Denver to do the same.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched an episode of his reality show he had(it was dead time on TV) he talked about his uncertain future with the team. I doubt they have a ton of space to pay him with what Peyton makes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Decker as a FA scares me. P Manning elevates the play of a lot of guys.

Invest those dollars on the oline or secondary.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Decker just botched the onside kick.

Bum.

:nau: