Eric Davis doesn't know his subject matter....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
"You look at Sam Bradford, he's 30 years old."

Then he goes on to say they won't take Manziel at #2 but #13 is a different story.

This guy is all bravado with little knowledge.

He is just one of the many idiots out there spewing garbage.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I've noticed that over the years, I pay little attention to most of the former players on NFL Network and Sirius NFL Radio and focus most of my attention information gleaned from on the reporters / former GMs or personnel executives.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've noticed that over the years, I pay little attention to most of the former players on NFL Network and Sirius NFL Radio and focus most of my attention information gleaned from on the reporters / former GMs or personnel executives.

So true.

As much as I loved D'Marco Farr as a player, I have a hard time listening to the guy on the radio. His is simply pure 100%, not from concentrate, diarrhea dialogue.

And I can listen to John McClain from Houston all day long. That guy is a great reporter.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I never understood how Eric Davis gets that gig, nor how Heath Miller got his. Both can be abrasive and neither is nice looking or well spoken. They don't have anything that I consider to be a great Sportstalk candidate.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yeah... NFL AM has turned into Good Morning America. :sleep:

Yesterday they spent 15 plus minutes on Draft day suits and analyzed Matt Leinart. Are you fuckin kiddin me?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Also. I have no clue what they even mentioned re: our #2/13 picks either.

Attachments

• 20140506_070309.jpg
    20140506_070309.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 101

fearsomefour

Legend

Then he goes on to say they won't take Manziel at #2 but #13 is a different story.

Fans I know are always surprised when I remind them that Bradford is younger than Kap.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So true.

As much as I loved D'Marco Farr as a player, I have a hard time listening to the guy on the radio. His is simply pure 100%, not from concentrate, diarrhea dialogue.

And I can listen to John McClain from Houston all day long. That guy is a great reporter.

Yippee Ki Yay muth@#*&^%!#
Die-Hard-John-McClane.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

What do you expect from a former 49er.