Ereck Flowers has beef with ESPN reporter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.newsday.com/sports/ereck-flowers-has-beef-with-espn-reporter-1.12432299

image.jpg

GREEN BAY, Wis. — Giants left tackle Ereck Flowers shoved a reporter in the locker room after the Giants’ 23-16 loss to the Packers on Sunday night.

ESPN beat reporter Jordan Ranaan confirmed to Newsday on Sunday night that he was shoved by Flowers, who had been conducting an interview with two other reporters in front of his locker. Ranaan was not injured. The incident was first reported by NJ.com.

Ranaan had no comment on the incident.

According to the NJ.com report, Ranaan approached Flowers during the interview and the lineman said: “Hey, get out my face, man. Don’t come over here.”

When Ranaan didn’t move, Flowers moved closer to the reporter and said, “You hear me?”

Ranaan replied, “I’m just trying to do my job.”

“Go over there,” Flowers said. He later shoved Ranaan.

Flowers turned toward his locker and Ranaan walked away. The Giants declined comment when asked by NJ Advance Media.

Flowers, the Giants’ first-round pick in 2015, had a poor game against the Packers, surrendering a sack and several other pressures on quarterback Eli Manning. He also was called for a holding penalty.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well at least he blocked a news reporter from getting to the qb.