Epic Sports Show/Clips That Are STILL Worth Watching

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As LA Rams fans, we look back at last years loss to the Jets as a low point in the season. Yet, it led to one of trhe most enjoyable shows by Rich Eisen that I saw during the football season. Rich was taking glory with every Jets loss because it meant one more loss towards the #1 spot in the Last NFL Draft and Trevor Lawrence. The Rams did the unthinkable by losing to the Jets and thereby losing the spot by the Jets to the JAX Jaguars with whom they were tied for the worst team in the NFL. Rich's rant and examination of Jets futility is his therapy. I so loved it, because his exasperation made me laugh at myself when we went 2-14 and how I thought at the time.....Watch this and smile, and add your own that you loved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPjZf6c7SU

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, adam gase, googly eyes.

still one of the most unfathomable hirings in nfl history. what did the jets see in his time with the dolphins that they thought "yeah, we'd like that"? clowns.

who was worse, gase as a head coach or rob bore us as an offensive coordinator?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The only thing that ever bothered me about this is that Jim didn't plant his fist firmly into Jim Rome's cocksucker a time or sixty.

I was actually searching for the parody where Rome pleaded for someone to help him. I'm guessing it was taken down.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

The right thing happened... Rome was shunned by most athletes and it took him forever to regain his following.

It was the stupidest thing. Had Rome just called him Chris once and then explored the phantom sack in ANY kind of journalistic way, no one would remember this, but he just couldn't help himself and instead of becoming the Howard Stern of sports radio with a massive following, he tanked his show and lost more than a decade of momentum that he'll never get back.

Which works out because while his whole call in segments where people put together their smack talking takes were okay for a bit, that kind of stuff wears out really quickly.

I'm just glad that the uptake from that interview was FAAFO (fuck around and find out) for Rome who fucked around and found out. And Rome's lucky because plenty of players stated after the fact that if they'd tried that shit with them, they'd need dental records to id the body... and I don't blame them.