Entitlement and draft picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Any one saying I should have given a bigger salary before they start the job is dangerous. I know, I was always entitled because of some skill I had that others didn't, and therefore cocky and arrogant...and it nearly ruined my career....took me until about 35 to recover....

Any draft pick coming in, and telling people where he should have been drafted is a form of entitlement.

I love every player drafted by the Rams in 2014, but I think back to Pead in 2012, who is the king of entitlement--and look where Pead is now; he won't even make the team, barring a miraculous transformation.

Micahel Irvin, I will grant that type of arrogant entitlement; because he can 'bring it'. (not a comment on
whether Irvin said he should have been a top 5 pick)
Janoris, I don't think so....Randy Moss form lil Marshall (maybe); but I don't hear Tre Mason telling the world that he should have been a later first rounder. I think you keep that to yoursef---classy..

I won't mention the player who says where he should be drafted, but it is dangerous when you announce how good you are, without playing a down, yet. Good thing we have an incredible coach that the players trust.

I dig Michael Sam because of his guts and first step; my brother was gay, and God knows I love him! SO, cheers to the Rams, I am proud of them!

By the way, I think this is a Dallas Cowboy type of draft from the 1991-1993 era. I don't know what will happen in 2014 but in 2015-2016 we will crush teams.