Enough is Enough

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I want to see Bailey in Alot more often not just once a game and special teams. Every time kid touches the ball shit happens for us

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just like Quick, the Rams seem to have a master plan.

But I hear ya!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Prob piss a few off but I'd like to see more Bailey then quick

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
All of the Rams WRs seem to be playing well as far as the drops go, havent watched coaches film but they appear to be getting open and most of the incomplete passes lately have been poor passes, if they can continue to get open next season and hold onto passes with SBs accuracy we could witness somethin special. Schotty will have to rotate the WRs to keep them fresh with SB spreadin it around. Just cant try to get to cute like they did early this season, ground and pound then bombs away to any of the deep threats the Rams put on the field.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
my prediction by next year: Brian Quick as our #1 Stedman #2 Givens working the slot and Tavon weapon x no position necessary

RamzFanz

Damnit
I want to see Bailey in Alot more often not just once a game and special teams. Every time kid touches the ball shyte happens for us

No shit. Forget the damn plan, this kid has earned it. Serve me up some Stedman!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Yea quick is good when he catchs a ball in the open field Stedman has been way better catching the ball with heat around him both times he got caught behind the first down and still made it happen

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I almost put a topic up about this... But... after a win... felt a tad "wrong"... Me; Givens looks more like a 3rd option.

I think he's got speed to burn, but as a #2 he's getting covered up without difficulty.

Quick and Bailey may be better starting options next year.

Use Givens in match ups.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
He ran a beautiful route on his catch today. Clemens actually threw it a little late. He'll be on the field soon. The talent is there. He wants it too. Plays special teams hard. Very humble.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I almost put a topic up about this... But... after a win... felt a tad "wrong"... Me; Givens looks more like a 3rd option.

I think he's got speed to burn, but as a #2 he's getting covered up without difficulty.

Quick and Bailey may be better starting options next year.

Use Givens in match ups.

He's being covered up because hes basically our number one and gets attention because of his speed. He doesnt leave the field and Pettis ain't scurring nobody.

If Tavon contines and eith Quick or Bailey can come on and make consistent plays, Givens will be solid.

That's just my option though.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The real question is, why is Austin Pettis still starting? He did nothing today, and his season numbers are not impressive. He's great as a possession WR, and red zone target, but beyond that, I'm not impressed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He's being covered up because hes basically our number one and gets attention because of his speed. He doesnt leave the field and Pettis ain't scurring nobody.

If Tavon contines and eith Quick or Bailey can come on and make consistent plays, Givens will be solid.

That's just my option though.

I can buy that.

Pettis has his place, as evident by his awesome block on Tavon's TD today... But I'm so ready for Quick to unseat him.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I can buy that.

Pettis has his place, as evident by his awesome block on Tavon's TD today... But I'm so ready for Quick to unseat him.

Youre right. I think in short yardage situations on 3rd down and in the redzone is where Pettis excels. Id keep him around because those situations make him valuable.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Bailey imo can replace Pettis and gives us more on the field options then pettis