Emory Blake

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Anyone know if he's been contributing to special teams? Dude's been impressive when given the chance on offense; if he can help on coverage, he could make this team.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know about STs contributions but every time I pay attention to him I come away impressed.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Every time I hear his name I think "Emory Hunt, phzar of the playbook." Jacks me up every time!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd like to see him against NFL starter-quality competition.
Maybe @CoachO can let us know how he fares against guys like Jenkins or Trumaine (if he's faced them at all yet).

Debacled

Starter
Almost want to say he is this year's Andrew Helmick, but I don't think that fits as it seems the coaches like him more than they liked Helmick.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Maybe @CoachO can let us know how he fares against guys like Jenkins or Trumaine (if he's faced them at all yet).

He doesn't get many reps with any units other than the 2nd team. And that has only been sporadic. He is on the 2nd unit KO coverage unit, I believe, so he is at least getting a look there. At best I would consider him a LONG-SHOT to be anything more than a PS candidate again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He doesn't get many reps with any units other than the 2nd team. And that has only been sporadic. He is on the 2nd unit KO coverage unit, I believe, so he is at least getting a look there. At best I would consider him a LONG-SHOT to be anything more than a PS candidate again.
Yeah, one of the announcers (forget which one) said he's "the gatekeeper" on the wide receiving corps. Meaning, he's the guy you have to get past if you want a shot at making the team in any capacity.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I haven't seen him out there on ST...He's been here 2 years, he'll have PS availability. He always makes a nice catch in preseason. I see no reason he shouldn't be on the PS one more year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I see no reason he shouldn't be on the PS one more year.

I'm not rooting against him, but if he couldn't make the squad last year... As we get deeper at the position he lacks the upside to keep on the PS.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm not rooting against him, but if he couldn't make the squad last year... As we get deeper at the position he lacks the upside to keep on the PS.
Well, it's good for him this year we didn't draft anybody....I don't really see any competition from the FAs that were added. Maybe Franklin? But he and Veltung should be safe on the PS.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
He did work with Cam @ Auburn, maybe things are clicking more now. I wouldn't mind it at all if he emerges with us :heh:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
...reminds me of the one big play Dominique Curry made in a preseason game that got everyone excited.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IMO not sure what Blake truly brings to the table. His speed and catching ability is much like Pettis without the height and Austin Franklin has far more speed and the ability to separate as well. Barring injury I don't give him much of a chance with the exception of him being an Auburn Alum and with this regime that's a huge advantage.

Ramathon

What about TJ Moe? Anyone think he has more than a snowball's chance in h-e-double2sticks of sticking? What about PS...would he be eligible there?

Alan

Legend
Ramathon wanting to add Moe to Larry and Curley:
]What about TJ Moe? Anyone think he has more than a snowball's chance in h-e-double2sticks of sticking? What about PS...would he be eligible there?
I'm pretty sure he's eligible for the PS. Good thing because I think that snowball has already melted.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Made great catch in OTAs versus our "tall CB" whoever that rookie is . . . . the sarcasm came from Fish Jr.