EJ Gaines update: Will be OK. Concussion and lacerated lip.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
That kid has been a highlight this year.

I hope he feels better soon.

Physically, he had a rough day.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Our best cb. Needs to stay on the outside and not play inside. He is the truth. Glad his injuries weren't worse. Love this guy!!!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The secondary went to complete hell with him off of the field, and all because McDonald wanted to get even with Beckham. I hope that several lessons were learned today.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It seems like the worst hits are usually the ones that run into your own guys.
Glad he'll be alright.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Injuries like that are completely unnecessary. McDonald lost his composure today and Beckham was in his head the whole game. He started playing with the intent to deliver the big hit on Beckham instead of maintaining focus and he ended up costing us our best CB. It was Fisher's job to put him in check after his ignorant unnecessary roughness penalty because things were clearly getting out of hand.

jjab360

Legend
Hope he's okay, announcer was making it sound like his head had gotten cut off..

Athos

Legend
Sit him the rest of the season.

No need to send him back out there next week the way the Hags like to play.