Ej Gaines top 10 cb through 3 weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No regrets whatsoever. Sammy Watkins is more than worth it. Plus, E.J. better fits Buffalo's zone scheme than our man-heavy scheme.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No regrets whatsoever. Sammy Watkins is more than worth it. Plus, E.J. better fits Buffalo's zone scheme than our man-heavy scheme.
Yea it seems like it worked out for both teams....Bills fans are going crazy about him on twitter

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Glad to see him doing well and wish him nothing but the best. But like a few others above, I have absolutely no regrets considering we picked up a bona fide #1 receiver and someone who has made a significant positive impact on our offense.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Loved what EJ did here and glad he's doing well for a team that I have no ill will towards.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
with how good our ex-Bills are playing id kinda feel a little bad if gaines was sucking for them on top of that. good for him though

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
EJ was a total steel. i was ecstatic when we got him in the 6th and wasnt shocked by his great rookie season having followed his college career.
I knew if his foot would heal up well, he would continue to be a reliable starting corner. Always been a big fan.

But Sammy Watkins dont come along often while I believe a healthy EJ would have been successful in Wades defense, Watkins could ultimately be the piece that takes us over the top on offense, literally and figuratively.

The best case scenario, where both players are successful on their new teams seems to be the case 3 weeks in.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
id take a watkins over an EJ all day and twice on sunday

glad he is succeeding ...a win win for both teams

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gaines was great in is first year and last year had some injuries, but the Sean McDermott's scheme is a great fit for Gaines and again good trade for both teams, but to get something special you have to give up something too.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shit. Now I wish the Rams would've gotten a second round pick instead of the other way around.:ROFLMAO:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love EJG and glad he is doing well in Buffalo. Good for him.