Edited: Kelly Stafford talks about health issues. Does NOT have cancer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Edited my title and post: Some things she said got changed up and made into clickbait apparently. Here is message form her...

1690225361244.png

Man I hope not and not for football reasons.

View: https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1683531409544167424?s=20

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, revealed that she thinks she has cancer.

Having previously undergone brain tumor removal, she has now faces new health concerns that have left her worried.

In a candid statement on her podcast, Kelly revealed that her doctors raised the possibility of her needing a hysterectomy after she noticed persistent issues with her birth control. Kelly said: “I feel like my stomach’s not great.”

“In the back of my mind, I’m thinking I have cancer,” she expressed her fears.

Last week, her health took a turn for the worse, leading to a hospital visit due to intense pain in her stomach and back. However, the initial diagnosis provided little insight as doctors attributed her discomfort to a stomach bug.

Despite this, Kelly Stafford continued to experience pain and alarming physical changes. “Thursday night, I looked down at my stomach and it looked like I was eight months pregnant,” she said, reflecting on the distressing situation.

In response to her worsening condition, Matt Stafford, her husband, promptly sought the assistance of the Rams’ team doctor, who advised Kelly to come in for numerous tests.

As the tests continue, Kelly remains in a state of uncertainty, saying, “It’s so frustrating because we don’t know what’s going on.”

The family is waiting for the test results to learn more about her situation.

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like speculation at this point by her so hopefully she's just scaring herself into thinking the worst. Could be a lot of things especially if she's having other issues related to birth control, etc. That stuff sometimes can not be great for women's health... had a scare with my own wife that required surgery. Hopefully it's something that can be remedied without the big C being involved for her and her family's sake.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thank God it's not recurring in her brain. No cancer is good... but cancer in the brain like she had before is some of the scariest.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, i guess this is why the tweet was deleted from mr. Don Kleiman. He took a story and changed it up a bit. I'm going to delete this thread in a minute.

Edit: Never mind, just edited title thread in case someone else decides to make a thread about it we don't get multiples.

1690225164585.png

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Glad she’s okay and respect her concerns because of what she’s been through but she certainly loves the spotlight and social media. You would think she would want to keep her concerns in house especially since she was just speculating. Unfortunately she seems to be a drama queen who’s focused on her social media following.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
She stated she never HAD cancer. The brain surgery she had was to remove a NONCANCEROUS tumor.

Hopefully she just needs a proper, trouser trasher of a fart to feel better this go around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Can you blame her for thinking for the worst after what she went through? I had a tumor on my left eye that bled at everything, and I was panicking, thinking it was cancer, that I was going to lose that eye.

Can you blame her? I can't.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sounds like something similar to what my wife was experiencing 20 years ago. She was in a lot of pain. There was bloating and bleeding. She wasn't on her cycle. They couldn't pinpoint the problem. So they did a hysterectomy. No more problems.