Eddie Lacy vs Zac Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I like them about the same, maybe a small edge to Lacey because of his size. Stacy is very productive though.

I like them both better than Gio, or any other RB in the draft.

OhioRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like lacy more but take stacy in round 5 over lacy in round 2 anyday

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm still a big advocate for Eddie Lacy. Dude is amazing.

But Zac has convinced me...he's just as good as Eddie Lacy.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Rams vs Packers can there be any doubt???

Zac all day long we are not talking about college players in the draft any more besides Zac is dominating 4.2 to 4.1 avg per carry.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
YAC Stacy, no doubt. He moves better in tight spaces, making it hard for defenders to keep track of him.

Additionally, I believe he'll take better care of himself. Lacy looks fat as a rookie, and it wouldn't surprise me if his physique morphs into Mike Tolbert.

jjab360

Legend
I like Stacy more because he has better balance, a lower center of gravity, he's quicker, more agile, and he's faster.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I like them both but would go with Stacy over Lacy if forced to pick. The fact that Zac lasted until the 5th round and once Snead & Fisher discovered this they moved all they had left to get him in the Rams org. With so many Snead & Fishers questionable second day draft picks having poor yrs like Pead, Quick & Jenkins the Zac Stacy & Benny Cunningham find helps the hurt a lot.

Shotty needs to get Cunningham the ball outside instead of running him up the middle so often.

Angry Ram

YAC Stacy, no doubt. He moves better in tight spaces, making it hard for defenders to keep track of him.

Additionally, I believe he'll take better care of himself. Lacy looks fat as a rookie, and it wouldn't surprise me if his physique morphs into Mike Tolbert.

A guy who constantly gets TDs at the goalline?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
A guy who constantly gets TDs at the goalline?

You're saying that as if regressing to Tolbert is a good thing, a circumstantial back. Honestly, I'm being petty -- Lacy is a beast -- but there's no way I picking him over a Rams player, especially not after that long run where he hurdles 2 people.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I like them both but would go with Stacy over Lacy if forced to pick. The fact that Zac lasted until the 5th round and once Snead & Fisher discovered this they moved all they had left to get him in the Rams org. With so many Snead & Fishers questionable second day draft picks having poor yrs like Pead, Quick & [hl]Jenkins[/hl] the Zac Stacy & Benny Cunningham find helps the hurt a lot.

Shotty needs to get Cunningham the ball outside instead of running him up the middle so often.

I can't say Jenkins is having a poor year due to talent. I think he was an excellent pick but the defensive scheme throughout the first half of the year would make any CB look bad. He showed up big against the Saints Sunday when he put every WR/TE on an island in the redzone.

I wish Stacy was able to start week 1! His numbers would be through the roof at this point of the season! Probably even have a winning record honestly.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I take Stacy all day. Had he been playing all season, this wouldn't be up for discussion, I firmly believe he would be leading the league in yards. He didn't play til week 5 and the league leader is around 500 yards more than him. Stacy will out rush Lacy next year, just like he did in the SEC.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Stacy is just fun to watch. Like how it used to be fun to watch SJax run over people.

Edit: It's still fun to watch SJax run over people.
steven-jackson-trucked-brandon-meriwether.gif

Angry Ram

You're saying that as if regressing to Tolbert is a good thing, a circumstantial back. Honestly, I'm being petty -- Lacy is a beast -- but there's no way I picking him over a Rams player, especially not after that long run where he hurdles 2 people.

I'm not saying I wouldn't take Zac (like I said he's convinced me) but I don't like how Eddie gets discounted around here. He's pretty good.

And to digress a bit, Mike Tolbert is a FB and backup RB. Not the every down guy Eddie Lacy is. 2 totally different types of players.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I can't say Jenkins is having a poor year due to talent. I think he was an excellent pick but the defensive scheme throughout the first half of the year would make any CB look bad. He showed up big against the Saints Sunday when he put every WR/TE on an island in the redzone.

The JJ I have watched for 14 Ram games has been far from good & yes he did have ONE good game this season ....your right he finally showed up inside the dome against the Saints. I think the hurt from his sore back may have shut his trash talking mouth leting him focus more on his #1 priority which was playing CB. Maybe what ever JJ took for his real sore bad back should be taken more often. I am a big fan of JJ since his early days down here in Florida @ UF. Your also right he has top tier corner talent but sadly he has regressed in his play the season to where he would have been riding the bench since day one on any other team.The Rams sure need much more production from a second round investment.