Ed Hochuli = Rams loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I thought the Rams were horrible...

AND...

the TIMING of the horrible calls made any hint of an idea of a comeback...well...laughable.

howski3318

Rookie
Did anyone else get the feeling as soon as they seen this guy that we were going to lose the game? I'm not blaming the refs for our loss entirely, but when is the last time the Rams have won a game when he was the ref? I think we've lost every time he calls a game. They sure did take a lot of our early momentum away every time we had a big play on offense, it was called back.

Looks like the last time was 2007

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/officials/HochEd0r.htm

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Call on Chris Long was BS, and a couple of Long receptions called back on what looked to me as Bogus penalties that Killed drives, Really pissed me off!!!

cracengl

Rookie
To me, that's like killing people and saying it's not your fault because your mommy didn't love you. It was a pathetic offering from a team that should be capable of at the least something far more respectable.

WarRam

UDFA
So of you guys don't get it. When your playing your heart out and calls keep going against you it's very frustrating and breaks you down. Did y'all see the call on Chris long? A clear false start on Minnesota but the call is on long and that happens alot of times. I wish I can tell you why but I can't right now. You probably wouldn't believe me if I did. I do think the Nfl has an issue with the rams.

WarRam

UDFA
Don't get me wrong thought the Rams still have to execute. It makes things harder but they have to try, they can't give up.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
So of you guys don't get it. When your playing your heart out and calls keep going against you it's very frustrating and breaks you down. Did y'all see the call on Chris long? A clear false start on Minnesota but the call is on long and that happens alot of times. I wish I can tell you why but I can't right now. You probably wouldn't believe me if I did. I do think the Nfl has an issue with the rams.
That bad call, took all of our mo away. A lot of calls in this game, good or bad, took our mo away. Just sucked.

AZRamsFan93

Losers complain about officiating.

The Rams lost. They had better get it together because they could 0-8 and looking for a new coach.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The reason Chris Long doesn't get those calls is because he has a rep for going offsides. Zebras don't give him the benefit of the doubt.

And on the pick-6, Austin Davis was pancaked, yet there was no roughing call. I guess you actually have to hit the QB's helmet to get one of those. Unless, of course, you're Brockers.

WarRam

UDFA
Losers complain about officiating.

The Rams lost. They had better get it together because they could 0-8 and looking for a new coach.
No that is not true losers don't complain about officiating. Im not a loser and neither are the rams, it's not a complaint anyway I'm stating a fact that you don't believe or disagree with. Yes the Rams lost to Minnesota but when you don't get respect from officials it just make it even more difficult.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The refs cost us this game very early with the calls they "choose" to make and the ones they ignore.
They're freaking us.

The only ones that cost us the game are the Rams. Regardless if the officiating was not great, the Rams got it handed to them in all phases. Out-played, out-coached, out-executed. Period. Referees had nothing to do with that.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
So the last time we won a game with Ed Hochuli was 2007??? That cant be right....oh yeah We sucked for a long time.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Of course he's not going to help us! He obviously gives whoever is playing the Rams preferential treatment. Maybe he is a 49er fan or something.
I don't believe that at all. I think he and his staff are just incompetent.

I used to think Ed was cool because he was an older guy with huge guns...now I just cringe when watching ANY game he is officiating.