Eating Crow on Kelvin Benjamin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I was kind of torn on Benjamin. I knew he had talent but he seemed to have severe concentration issues. I said on another board he had Moss like talent. I compared him to Julio Jones, in which when the lights were bright he exceled but got bored for lack of a better term when it was just a less important game and his concentration suffered.

Not sure I would of spent a 1st rounder on him but you could always see the 1st round talent.

Some guys get bored in the college game or lackadaisical and need the better competition to really shine. Seems to be the case for Benjamin.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I had Benjamin, Tied for #2 WR on MY draft board, with Evans, just behind Watkins! IF it had been up to me I would have taken Benjamin before Watkins, Just because of his size, I think it's an important trend these days!!