Easy to figure out what is wrong with D

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
You don't think Jenkins can cover that well? He guesses too much probably, but I think with time if he cleans that up, his natural talent should make him really hard to throw against.
It's a size, discipline issue with him, IMO. He has the talent to do it, but against a true number one, even with perfect coverage by him, on a good throw, the QB/Receiver win more times than not.

I mean, that's exactly what he's showed so far.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
You don't think Jenkins can cover that well? He guesses too much probably, but I think with time if he cleans that up, his natural talent should make him really hard to throw against.

I love jenks and I KNEW we were gonna draft him. But to me he is average at best at covering man on man on deep routes, short to intermediate he is good tho. He is just too small, and recievers get seperation on him deep.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Graphicker

Starter
Talked to a few Titan fans..

The soft zone is Fishers staple and it isn't going away.

Sucks because Finny and Janoris are bosses playing physical.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Graphicker said:
Talked to a few Titan fans..

The soft zone is Fishers staple and it isn't going away.

Sucks because Finny and Janoris are bosses playing physical.

A staple after Greg Williams left to be the head coach for the Bills. That wasn't a soft zone the GSOT saw.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Defense might look a little dif. Thu. Last year we played a lot of cover 5 against 40'ers and shehawks. That looks like what Indy played last week.
Have to Man up more , tighter zone.