Early Kool Aid Drinking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
You guys crack me up. That was all in the past , things are different now . We are definitely over the hump, I'm ready for another bowl. This is our year.. Go Rams....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You guys crack me up. That was all in the past , things are different now . We are definitely over the hump, I'm ready for another bowl. This is our year.. Go Rams....

I'm not sure this is The Rams year ??
I do think they are heading in the right direction.
-- I went all in last year. What happened to Nick Foles ?? He talked such a good game,& had the organization believing it as well.
--Killer - CJ Gaines(also cost of Johnson & lossing JJ $$)
Olgletree -- Knee(JL sucked against skins)
Saffold(weird injury)
Chris Long(injury),Quinn(back),& E. Simms.
J.Brown & Williams getting hurt on a Foles INT .(freak injuries)
--All this makes The Rams better this coming up season though. The Rams have a lot of young talent that got a lot of experience .
-- Still can't believe Lance Kendricks missed that TD pass against Pittsburgh.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure this is The Rams year ??
I do think they are heading in the right direction.
-- I went all in last year. What happened to Nick Foles ?? He talked such a good game,& had the organization believing it as well.
--Killer - CJ Gaines(also cost of Johnson & lossing JJ $$)
Olgletree -- Knee(JL sucked against skins)
Saffold(weird injury)
Chris Long(injury),Quinn(back),& E. Simms.
J.Brown & Williams getting hurt on a Foles INT .(freak injuries)
--All this makes The Rams better this coming up season though. The Rams have a lot of young talent that got a lot of experience .
-- Still can't believe Lance Kendricks missed that TD pass against Pittsburgh.
And that's where the Kool Aid comes in. Quinn is back, Tree is back, EJ is back. Because of Tree's injury, we found out about Baron (1 r or 2?). Cookie is gone, now we have a chance at improving the 3rd down efficiency. Then there's the possibility of having an accurate qb. Don't get me started. I didn't plan on bingeing until Tuesday next.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just in the middle of Tampa Bay game.
My take so far is Case Keenum runs The Rams offense pretty well & Boras is a solid O/C.
Tell me this though ???
Fisher just did a fucked(I usually don't cuss online) up !!
--Second down & 2 on Tampa Bay 35. The Rams are up 28-6. They just got a lucky turnover,& are moving the ball.Case did a hard count to draw Tampa Bay offside,& they are running Tre a little.Now Boras puts Austin in backfield( 2nd & 2 is not the time).
Bad play loss of 2.
--NOW - it's 3rd & 4 from the 37.Play clock is running & The Rams only have 1 timeout left in the 3rd qrt. W/ 1:35 left.
The Rams still have momentum & are up by 22 points.
Jeff FISHER elects to take a 5 YARD penalty instead of a His last T/O !!!
Doesn't that put you out off field goal range ?? 3rd & 4 vs 3rd & 9 ???
WOW-- they have a chance to put the dagger in Tampa Bay & he takes the penalty. I don't know what happens next,but remember Tampa Bay came back hard.
The Rams got another break at the end of the game I believe.

---- Yes the Kool-aide-- JL #55 was playing like crap & #91 was hardly playing.Chris Long to me was a cancer(because he played around to much),because of the Cortland Finnegan days & huge contract.He is an undersized DE & probably will play OSLB(HOF Ram LB DE #91 Kevin Greene)(BTW fuck Bernie for not voting for KG because he was a LA Ram).
--JJ also shows his laziness best when The Rams have the lead.He loves to give his big cushions.--#23 Rodney McCloud, but # 37 Bryant is showing up as real nice gunner on punts w/ speed.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams did some funky thing with Johnny Hecker,then take another 5 yard penalty. Just reminded me of the last game of the season when Fisher elected to have Hecker throw a 45 yard pass in the end zone instead of punting.
The Rams lost huge field possession because of it. Yes there was a PIF that was missed,but such a funky play.
---I'm drinking the Kool-aide & saying it was all because they knew they were coming to LA & wanted the #1 pick.
--Fisher did just say if we don't get that field goal blocked we don't get the #1 pick !!
--D. Rainey stinks. He came in against the 9ers.(why Fisher didn't call a T/O)for 2 plays on a huge drive for Barnes.Barnes had to tie his cleats.He killed the drive because he is so bad.Then he misses his block to get the field goal blocked.Just so many little mistakes that could have changed the season. -- Mo Alexander#31 is going to be a stud,& he flashes.D.Williams called him the most improved player last year.Joyner#20 is also coming into his 3rd year. --Westbrooke is only going to be stronger & Worthington cat is getting some quality time. #99 at the end of the season was scary fast off the line.He keeps improving.True & new team leader.