Eagles to #2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@975TheFanatic: Tim McManus "Two 1sts, future 2nd round, Cox, Kendricks, and Vinny Curry is the latest package to be in the deal."

Chip Kelly is fun.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Jesus. Tennessee suddenly becomes the AFC South presumptive best defense in that scenario.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
@975TheFanatic: Tim McManus "Two 1sts, future 2nd round, Cox, Kendricks, and Vinny Curry is the latest package to be in the deal."

Chip Kelly is fun.
If this is true then he's totally mortgaging his team and it's future for Mariota. I hope they make that trade because our 2nd round pick next year would be #33

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Perhaps our Rams will be choosing between extending Foles and bringing back Sam next offseason...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cox and Kendricks are excellent players. Cox is a former first rounder and I bet teams would gladly trade a first for him. He is productive and disruptive. Kendricks is the best LBer on that team.

I have said it before, when Chip Kelly leaves Philadelphia that team will be in shambles. He got rid of all of the talent and most of them were first round picks. McCoy(1st), Maclin,(1st) Jackson(2nd), Kendricks(2nd), Foles(4th), Cox (1st). First he talks of trading Bradford, which I think he still does if he gets Mariota and now he is trying to mortgage the defense. Cox and Kendricks are their two best players.

iced

Cox and Kendricks are excellent players. Cox is a former first rounder and I bet teams would gladly trade a first for him. He is productive and disruptive. Kendricks is the best LBer on that team.

I have said it before, when Chip Kelly leaves Philadelphia that team will be in shambles. He got rid of all of the talent and most of them were first round picks. McCoy(1st), Maclin,(1st) Jackson(2nd), Kendricks(2nd), Foles(4th), Cox (1st). First he talks of trading Bradford, which I think he still does if he gets Mariota and now he is trying to mortgage the defense. Cox and Kendricks are their two best players.

Kendricks is expendable imo with Alonso and Demeco Ryans

paceram

Pro Bowler
Kendricks is expendable imo with Alonso and Demeco Ryans

I would be more than happy to take Kendricks (At the right price!)! I think he would be a great addition to the Rams Defense!

iced

I would be more than happy to take Kendricks (At the right price!)! I think he would be a great addition to the Rams Defense!
i'd rather not with what it would take to get him.

rather see ayers first

paceram

Pro Bowler
i'd rather not with what it would take to get him.

rather see ayers first

I will admit that I don't know much about Ayers but I thought IF the Rams could get Kendricks cheap that he could really help solidify the Rams defense. But, I can't really see Ayers or Kendricks accepting a backup role so I doubt the Rams will pursue Kendricks.

iced

I will admit that I don't know much about Ayers but I thought IF the Rams could get Kendricks cheap that he could really help solidify the Rams defense. But, I can't really see Ayers or Kendricks accepting a backup role so I doubt the Rams will pursue Kendricks.
they want a 2nd