Eagles rumor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Could Chip have lost his locker room already? Is that why we see a hard drive on Ducks? Players that are used to him? Understand him? Trust him?

Kelly has to have the right QB for his system to work. Foles isn't it. Either Kelly gets his guy or he's back in college after next year.
These are things I've been wondering too!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teddy Bridgewater?
Another decline in production for Winston would have easily dropped him out of the top 10 IMO

Sorry...add in prototypical size.(although Bridgewater didn't have great arm strength either) Bridgewater was an inexcusably stupid move...just like teams allowing Aaron Rodgers to fall as far as he did. And there will be a lot of people in 5-10 years wondering how Bridgewater fell that far. But people got caught up on him being a thin framed guy without a cannon for an arm that wore gloves and had underwhelming workouts. And they didn't put the proper emphasis on film.

Regardless, Bridgewater SHOULD have been a top 5 pick. And IMO, he'll continue to prove that.

Stel

Starter
What if this is all a giant smoke screen by Kelly to ensure Mariotta is drafted before they pick which ensures a player in the top 18 not a QB falls to them lol? You're all saying his best fit is in college but what if he's pulling the biggest smoke screen in NFL draft history?

Why? There is no way Mariota falls out of the top 20, so why would Philly need to create a smokescreen?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry...add in prototypical size.(although Bridgewater didn't have great arm strength either) Bridgewater was an inexcusably stupid move...just like teams allowing Aaron Rodgers to fall as far as he did. And there will be a lot of people in 5-10 years wondering how Bridgewater fell that far. But people got caught up on him being a thin framed guy without a cannon for an arm that wore gloves and had underwhelming workouts. And they didn't put the proper emphasis on film.

Regardless, Bridgewater SHOULD have been a top 5 pick. And IMO, he'll continue to prove that.
I dont disagree, I'd take Bridgewater over any of these guys. Just another example of a guy slipping in the draft. As for Winston, I could easily see how he could fall had he stayed in school.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Everyone's on the same page that any trade the Eagles make to move up for Mariota will include Foles, yes?

I mean, I can't imagine Roseman signing off on the price without Foles, so...