Eagles' QB OTA Video Footage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
They're mostly talking about Sam, but checkout Tebow's (No. 11) throwing motion - definitely an improvement there.

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
There has been talk of Tebow actually being the backup and possible starter if Bradford can't go. I heard it on NFL radio but didn't catch the whole report. I can't see it but stranger things have happened

fearsomefour

Legend
He shorted up his arm action for sure....a lot quicker more compact delivery. That is good. I don't know if that will translate into being more accurate although it makes sense it would help on short routes.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
They're mostly talking about Sam, but checkout Tebow's (No. 11) throwing motion - definitely an improvement there.

Can we get a link? I can't watch the video you posted and I would like to check it out. Thanks.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can we get a link? I can't watch the video you posted and I would like to check it out. Thanks.
Why does the NFL site do this sometimes??? Anyway, does the following help?
Code:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelphia-eagles/0ap3000000496175/Chip-Kelly-Sam-Bradford-right-on-track
And by the way, I just watched the video again. Sam doesn't look that sharp to me. He's throwing motion is not as tight as I'm used to seeing, especially his follow through. What do you think?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Why does the NFL site do this sometimes??? Anyway, does the following help?
Code:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelphia-eagles/0ap3000000496175/Chip-Kelly-Sam-Bradford-right-on-track
And by the way, I just watched the video again. Sam doesn't look that sharp to me. He's throwing motion is not as tight as I'm used to seeing, especially his follow through. What do you think?

I still couldn't watch but I went to the nfl site and found this video. Maybe it's the one you posted. All the QBs looked a little rusty to me.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-things-to-watch-during-this-weeks-minicamps

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
There are two vids at the page.... it's the one next to the sub-head: "
Sam Bradford's health still a concern in Philly?"

Yep then it's the right one. His ball didnt look like it had his usual velocity and speed. Maybe he heard Britts comment about Foles' touch and he took it to heart lol.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
philly media still a bunch of vultures. as bad as the fans. no wonder the old stadium use to have a jail cell in it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@JackDRams & @Stranger

Ball looks to be floating...Legs still skinny...Geez, I feel good but bad, all at the same time...Glad we're not hoping if he'll get/stay healthy, but feeling bad that I too have given up the faith that he CAN STAY healthy...Is that wrong? Foles looks like a stud compared to him...Almost Ben Rothlisburger-ish...almost Andrew Luck-ish...Hell, sign that kid up long-term, shake Mannion, and draft Conner Cook... that's a mix of blue & red...kinda joking, but kinda serious too....LOL

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I know it's only practice, but if that is how Bradford is throwing outside with wind they could be in trouble. The Eagles play at the least 10 games outside in somewhat windy environments. It's another reason I have hope for Foles, he is going to get to play indoors for at least 8 games.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
philly media still a bunch of vultures. as bad as the fans. no wonder the old stadium use to have a jail cell in it.
I attended a Rams v Eagles games at the old Vet, and that's the only time in my life when I actually felt uncomfortable, or in physical danger, while attending a game.
.Almost Ben Rothlisburger-ish.
Yup, that's what I think of when I see Foles.