Eagles, eh...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They look pretty mediocre. It looks like we could have a chance to run all over them. Foles kinda sucks.

Athos

Legend
They lost 2 starters on their o-line, one of them a pro-bowler. The other may have been one too.

Hard thing to lose in that kind of offense.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Don't know why they insist on running so up tempo though. That defense must be absolutely blown in the second half of games.

Athos

Legend
Don't know why they insist on running so up tempo though. That defense must be absolutely blown in the second half of games.

hah. Kelly didn't coach in the NFL. Mizzou learned the hard way the need for some power type runs and formations and extra TEs for N/S running.

Kelly continues to bounce his RBs outside for losses or no gains in the RZ. Super dumb.

A55VA6

Legend
I thought the Eagles might be scary good offensively this year, but they nearly lost to the Jags and they don't look any better tonight against a colts defense that isn't all that good.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Probably the key to beating them. Run the ball and sustain drives in the first half, then put you're foot on the throat in the second half when they are gassed.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I thought about this as well. I mean, I can understand it if your offense is moving the ball. But sometimes you need to slow the game down, because you will eventually start turning it over and then it becomes a disaster and your defense will hate you.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
They look pretty mediocre. It looks like we could have a chance to run all over them. Foles kinda sucks.

Yeah, Foles has been missing wide open receivers all night. Just doesn't have it some games it seems. Anyone see that face mask call on Cary Williams? Lol wtf is the league trying to accomplish with these bullshit calls? This is seriously turning into the NBA. Ever fucking play I'm looking for a flag.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah, Foles has been missing wide open receivers all night. Just doesn't have it some games it seems. Anyone see that face mask call on Cary Williams? Lol wtf is the league trying to accomplish with these bullcrap calls? This is seriously turning into the NBA. Ever freaking play I'm looking for a flag.

Yeah I don't get it either. It doesn't make sense to slow down a game that's already 3 hours long. I'm not sure what will happen, but my main problem is, the refs aren't even good at what they do. Was it just me, or did the ref who did the Rams game seem confused and nervous everytime he made a call? Like he was scared to get booed or something. How hard is it to officiate a freaking football game?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yeah I don't get it either. It doesn't make sense to slow down a game that's already 3 hours long. I'm not sure what will happen, but my main problem is, the refs aren't even good at what they do. Was it just me, or did the ref who did the Rams game seem confused and nervous everytime he made a call? Like he was scared to get booed or something. How hard is it to officiate a freaking football game?

It's becoming unbearable. Would imagine it's a way to slow down the game to generate more revenue through air time I have no fucking idea. They will say they're cleaning up the game or some shit when someone finally calls him out on it, but it's all bullshit. The real problem here is that when referees are given free reign to call whatever the fuck they want without being held accountable, they run a real risk of people attempting to fix the game. I don't care how clean you think your league and crews are, there's always a bad apple or someone in dire circumstances for money at some point in their life. It's not like anyone bets on football though, so there'd really be no money in it I guess.

Athos

Legend
hah. Up tempo fails hard. That's a play you QB sneak it or bootleg out.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's becoming unbearable. Would imagine it's a way to slow down the game to generate more revenue through air time I have no freaking idea. They will say they're cleaning up the game or some crap when someone finally calls him out on it, but it's all bullcrap. The real problem here is that when referees are given free reign to call whatever the freak they want without being held accountable, they run a real risk of people attempting to fix the game. I don't care how clean you think your league and crews are, there's always a bad apple or someone in dire circumstances for money at some point in their life. It's not like anyone bets on football though, so there'd really be no money in it I guess.

Yupp. You're exactly right. To think the refs don't favor certain teams is crazy. You gotta implement rules and and I think their should be a maximum amount of penalties. Make it 25 per game. That way the refs have to be careful not to go crazy throughout the game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, it's 27-27 now. Sproles looks like a rookie with all that speed. The Eagles can come back on you in a hurry. It'll take our best effort to go to Philly and win.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Wow what a terrible called game by the Refs. They must bleed Egirls green. wow. Missed pass interference that would have gave the Colts 1st inside the Egirls 20 and then a gift on the McCoy 5 yd run for loss that turned into a 15 yd penalty. Are these the replacement refs?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Letting them back in the game didn't exactly help. A fumble then a pick in consecutive drives? Niether QBs impressed me very much tonight. Andrew Lucks needs to be way more consistent to be considered elite.

AZRamsFan93

The Eagles are good. I am very worried about playing them. They are never out of a game.

Alan

Legend
I picked the Eagles to win so I'm happy about that but I'd have prefered it if the score had been 10-7.