Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been up since 8am it’s now 8.55 pm I have the lurgy ... all I want is a rams win .... let’s go boys

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What to watch

The Rams vs Eagles -- in the most important game I can remember in the last 10 + years or Muppets Take Manhattan.....

Hmmm....decisions, decisions

IMG_1589.JPG

Honestly i am in a state of numbness
With all my expectations met for the season (8 wins) i can actually officially just sit back and enjoy the game.

It's a great moment to be a Ram fan!!!

GO RAMS!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The game hasn't started yet, has it? Fox is still showing the previous game, and the normal online feed has the frigging snow bowl in Buffalo (OT) where the Rams game is supposed to be!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
That was NOT a good kick off by Greg the Leg. Bad coaching. Players are not ready for this big game.

(kidding. game hadn't started yet when i posted this. thought it fun to mess with people's minds a little. i'm bored.) "Hey! I thought it wasn't supposed to start till 1:25pm. It's not showing in TV! What's happening!!!! "

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got butterflies!

Let’s do this!