Eagles at Cardinals Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cardncub

Rookie
Wouldn't it be nice to see TA running through a defense like John Brown did today? How about a defense that really is playing like a top 5 unit? How is it that Arians can pick up a franchise that was so bad and go 10-6 followed by a 6-1 start with a castoff QB (who hasn't even played all of their games this year) and a bunch of replacement guys and rookies.

Are you seeing this Jeff Fisher?
I tried to you you guys about John Brown but no one would listen. Just wait until he gets more experience.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That's me. And yeah your three single players are going to beat me. Only reason it is even a competition at this point is because I have Foster lol
Brees got me 47.5. If murray beasts it up might get to 200 points lol. For once my team didn't totally suck. Though Smith got me :(