Eagles at Cardinals Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
From a pure football point of view this is a great game. Win or lose its crazy that the Cards keep playing at such a high level with everything they lost.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There's that 3rd down all out blitz. Couldn't beat it. Ridiculous.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I SURE WANTED DEONE BUCANNON IN THE DRAFT...ANTHONY BARR TOO...AHH WELL, SOME SAID THEY WERE TOO RAW OR NOT PASS DEFENDERS

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heck of a game. Cards win.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Tards blitz everyone again on the final play and Philly has no answer. Smh.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This game certainly shows how an excellent CB can turn things around. Cromartie should get the game ball for those 2 clutch interceptions. jmo.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wouldn't it be nice to see TA running through a defense like John Brown did today? How about a defense that really is playing like a top 5 unit? How is it that Arians can pick up a franchise that was so bad and go 10-6 followed by a 6-1 start with a castoff QB (who hasn't even played all of their games this year) and a bunch of replacement guys and rookies.

Are you seeing this Jeff Fisher?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jeremy Maclin is on Ramzfanz team.
Ahhh ok. Sucks for u Lolol. Gronk, lefell and maclin got me 100 points alone, still losing atm but have brees and murray yet to play :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ahhh ok. Sucks for u Lolol. Gronk, lefell and maclin got me 100 points alone, still losing atm but have brees and murray yet to play :)
Which league are you talking about bro? Gronk is also on Ramzfanz team. Lol.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Which league are you talking about bro? Gronk is also on Ramzfanz team. Lol.
Lol damn u r fkd this week. I am in the other ROD league that Jugs was originally the comish but now I am.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
In the ROD league I have maclin and am playing against zombie slayer so thought it might be u.

That's me. And yeah your three single players are going to beat me. Only reason it is even a competition at this point is because I have Foster lol