E.J. Gaines Could Figure Prominently in CB Competition/Wagoner Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gaines didn't compete against the level of talent that JJ is asked to compete against.

Gaines was asked to cover Michael Crabtree. Jenkins was asked to cover Brandon fucking Lloyd and couldn't even do that.

And don't even compare when Gaines matched up against Bryant to when Jenkins matched up against Bryant. It wasn't even close. Gaines simply covered him better.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gaines was asked to cover Michael Crabtree. Jenkins was asked to cover Brandon freaking Lloyd and couldn't even do that.

And don't even compare when Gaines matched up against Bryant to when Jenkins matched up against Bryant. It wasn't even close. Gaines simply covered him better.

I wouldn't use his covering of crabtree as a plus. Crabtree blew straight by him for a td in that game. And I blame the coaches for putting the rams in that position with 20 secs to go before the half. Jenkins was a dumbass but the coaches were worse playing with fire when there was no need to.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
I'm not sure it's Jenkins that's worried. I think Tru is the guy going against Gaines. In the nickle move gains to the slot and tru outside. It's what worked last year. Either way, gaines never leave the field.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Let me put it this way...

I would be more comfortable with Gaines as starter over Jenkins.

Jenkins is a very high risk/reward CB.

I prefer the capable and steady Gaines overall, myself.

Can I say it that way? Nothing against Jenkins, mind you. I just prefer Gaines.

Happy to have both on our roster.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, it is ignorant. You're allowed to be ignorant in a society that hands out degrees to idiots for their athleticism. As an athlete,
dude is pretty damned good average.

Fixed it for you! :)

dhaab

Rookie
I don't have a problem with freedom of speech; I have a problem with him insulting people with other opinions and ignoring all of the evidence to the contrary to attack the "polices." Look, I don't even like most police officers, but blaming them for a guy like Hernandez is beyond stupid. It's ignorant.

Where do you get that he's "blaming" the police for a guy like Hernandez? He's pointing out how police officers in this country are killing unarmed civilians (most of them black) all of the time and they get no punishment at all.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What's that's suppose to mean. To me that sounds like your stereotyping.

Me???
Stereotype???

THE DUDE HAS GOLD TEETH

Please take a look at how JJ rolls - he's a pimp in the greatest sense of the word - I'm not the one being over sensitive -- I'm saying a dude who balls like Janoris isn't gonna be picking up any Nobel prizes anytime soon - we all knew this ages ago -- and if you think I'm stereotyping a guy who, clearly not only stereotypes himself, but has a hot DJ chick do the stereotyping for him, fine - I am

And I love the guy for what he is, not what he's not or what I hope he'd be

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Me???
Stereotype???

THE DUDE HAS GOLD TEETH

Please take a look at how JJ rolls - he's a pimp in the greatest sense of the word - I'm not the one being over sensitive -- I'm saying a dude who balls like Janoris isn't gonna be picking up any Nobel prizes anytime soon - we all knew this ages ago -- and if you think I'm stereotyping a guy who, clearly not only stereotypes himself, but has a hot DJ chick do the stereotyping for him, fine - I am

View attachment 5979 View attachment 5980
Haha he's a baller in a half.

lockdnram21

Legend
Me???
Stereotype???

THE DUDE HAS GOLD TEETH

View attachment 5979 View attachment 5980
Well when u say he has gold teeth what does that mean. To me it sounds like since he has gold teeth u expect him to react like he did. Gold teeth is a fad. Everyone has them among young African Americans females to. Not to say I don't belive Hernandez is guilty because I do. But I agree with some of what Janoris said. Also I'm glad he wasn't scared to say how he feels

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Well when u say he has gold teeth what does that mean. To me it sounds like since he has gold teeth u expect him to react like he did. Gold teeth is a fad. Everyone has them among young African Americans females to. Not to say I don't belive Hernandez is guilty because I do. But I agree with some of what Janoris said. Also I'm glad he wasn't scared to say how he feels

I'm only saying that if you expect the percentage of people with Gold Teeth to have socially significant things to say you might be disappointed more often than not :LOL:

lockdnram21

Legend
do you think family members of players that read this forum would be offended when you say they are hopeless and should be cut?

that has nothing to do with this. but im through with this covo bdcause i can see where its going and im not trying to get mad right now

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
that has nothing to do with this. but im through with this covo bdcause i can see where its going and im not trying to get mad right now

Sadly you're the only one trying to take it there - yeah please stop

Actually forgive me, I mean people with Gold Teeth all have the capacity for greatness, each and every one of them - in fact fads are good things to follow and in fact following fads is a great indicator of leadership, especially amongst the community
Janoris Jenkins has a track record (gold teeth and all) of being constant and vigilant model citizen and had no off the field trouble ever and if he did it was just a fad which all the kids - including females take part in // JJ's comments in Aaron Hernandez are perfect example of the clarity he brings to the table - gold teeth and all

I have zero problem with JJ - said repeatedly I love the guy - he's my favorite player besides TJ and Donald
He's just not a wizard in the brains department

So please stop taking offense to nothing
There - done

Last edited: