E.J. Gaines Could Figure Prominently in CB Competition/Wagoner Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Nobody should tolerate a guy who defends murderers like Hernandez on our team. He just got on my permanent crap-list for his tweets.

I love Janoris Jenkins
He's a RAM beeoctch
BLUE AND GOLD TIL I DIE

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He may be a Ram, but that doesn't mean that he isn't currently an embarrassment to our team.

He's badass
I love the guy
That Hernandez fool is behind bars - nothing he says matters
It's fun
We all know he's not the brightest bulb in the drawer
Love the guy

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
JJ makes me sad!

RamzFanz

Damnit
He may be a Ram, but that doesn't mean that he isn't currently an embarrassment to our team.

If misinformed / uninformed / or idiots weren't allowed to use twitter, there would be no reason to read tweets.

He's allowed his opinion in the US, thank god.

What kills me isn't what he thinks, but that he's a college graduate. That is a crime and it's a crime against him.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
JJ makes me sad!

Why?
Is he the guy who is handling your finances?
Did your neighbor stop rooting for the Rams cause of a few pointless asinine tweets?
How does this affect you and make you sad??
Seriously - how does JJ honestly make you sad like he has any bearing in your life outside of locking mutha f&$&s down??
JJ is CB out of Florida who plays for the Rams and has a prior relationship with that murderer Aaron Hernandez - how does anything JJ tweets have any impact on the life sentence?
Not quite getting how everyone is somehow let down by a CB
Weird

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He's badass
I love the guy
That Hernandez fool is behind bars - nothing he says matters
It's fun
We all know he's not the brightest bulb in the drawer
Love the guy

View attachment 5975 View attachment 5976 View attachment 5977

He may be badass, but he is an absolute idiot. Be honest: would you support a friend who says that he doesn't believe that a murderer who has been found guilty in a court of law, blames the police, insults other Twitter users when he's called out on it, etc. It's just...shameful.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He may be badass, but he is an absolute idiot. Be honest: would you support a friend who says that he doesn't believe that a murderer who has been found guilty in a court of law, blames the police, insults other Twitter users when he's called out on it, etc. It's just...shameful.

I guess I just don't care what JJ says....

Memento

Name
Jemma
If misinformed / uninformed / or idiots weren't allowed to use twitter, there would be no reason to read tweets. He's allowed his opinion in the US, thank god.

I don't have a problem with freedom of speech; I have a problem with him insulting people with other opinions and ignoring all of the evidence to the contrary to attack the "polices." Look, I don't even like most police officers, but blaming them for a guy like Hernandez is beyond stupid. It's ignorant.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Why?
Is he the guy who is handling your finances?
Did your neighbor stop rooting for the Rams cause of a few pointless asinine tweets?
How does this affect you and make you sad??
Seriously - how does JJ honestly make you sad like he has any bearing in your life outside of locking mutha f&$&s down??
JJ is CB out of Florida who plays for the Rams and has a prior relationship with that murderer Aaron Hernandez - how does anything JJ tweets have any impact on the life sentence?
Not quite getting how everyone is somehow let down by a CB
Weird

Because he's maddeningly inconsistent and falls down too much!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't have a problem with freedom of speech; I have a problem with him insulting people with other opinions and ignoring all of the evidence to the contrary to attack the "polices." Look, I don't even like most police officers, but blaming them for a guy like Hernandez is beyond stupid. It's ignorant.

Okay.... And

RamzFanz

Damnit

Yes, it is ignorant. You're allowed to be ignorant in a society that hands out degrees to idiots for their athleticism. As an athlete, dude is pretty damned good.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Yes, it is ignorant. You're allowed to be ignorant in a society that hands out degrees to idiots for their athleticism. As an athlete, dude is pretty damned good.

Agreed. And I'm allowed to dislike an athlete for being completely ignorant. Tony Romo and his defense of Hardy and Rice comes to mind as well.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Agreed. And I'm allowed to dislike an athlete for being completely ignorant. Tony Romo and his defense of Hardy and Rice comes to mind as well.

JJ has elite talent that has elevated him above all of the players that couldn't make it in the NFL. Appreciate that we are all different and offer different things and you may see that, as an athlete, we can't expect him to also be a genius.

Einstein sucked at sports. Do you condemn him?

Memento

Name
Jemma
JJ has elite talent that has elevated him above all of the players that couldn't make it in the NFL. Appreciate that we are all different and offer different things and you may see that, as an athlete, we can't expect him to also be a genius.

Einstein sucked at sports. Do you condemn him?

No. I don't condemn Einstein. I prefer people with common sense. And in my opinion, E.J.'s talent has elevated him over Jenkins. That's the point I was trying to make.

RamzFanz

Damnit
No. I don't condemn Einstein. I prefer people with common sense. And in my opinion, E.J.'s talent has elevated him over Jenkins. That's the point I was trying to make.

So who would you choose as a Rams D player, JJ or Einstein?

Gaines didn't have to cover the people JJ did.

Memento

Name
Jemma
So who would you choose as a Rams D player, JJ or Einstein?

Gaines didn't have to cover the people JJ did.

Gaines didn't blow the coverages that Jenkins blew.