DX sighting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just caught an 11 yard pass for San D ( not the hurricane)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Aaaaand another for 30. Dude can ball when healthy. Man wouldn't be just our damn, stupid, horrible, miserable luck if he goes on to be a steady WR in this league. I wish him the best.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Chargers leading receiver tonight. I do wish him the best. Releasing him was the right choice though.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
We all knew he could ball. We couldn't afford to keep him around for the 1 out of 4 games he was healthy enough to play in.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I root for him to keep going untilhe qualifies forthe NFL pension , I rejoiced when we cut him because I knew he was always going to be a cap liability,but it doesn't mean I don't wish him the best.

I hope he has a miraculous comeback never spends any more time on the injured list and pays big dividends for whoever he plays for, Iwas just tired of betting on something I'd concluded wasn't EVEN likely.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The kid has a lion heart for sure and I have to pull for a guy like that. It was a good move to let him go and the sentiment of him lasting in the league long enough to get a pension is a nice thought. But with his drive and balls it won't matter because anything he does after football he will kill. He's that kind of driven IMO. He's a winner through and through. He's going to be very successful in life.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
The kid has a lion heart for sure and I have to pull for a guy like that. It was a good move to let him go and the sentiment of him lasting in the league long enough to get a pension is a nice thought. But with his drive and balls it won't matter because anything he does after football he will kill. He's that kind of driven IMO. He's a winner through and through. He's going to be very successful in life.

Well I was pulling for the pension because it'll help with the medical bills he's going to have when he needs knee replacemnt.
Good to see you here

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
LesBaker said:

Well I was pulling for the pension because it'll help with the medical bills he's going to have when he needs knee replacemnt.
Good to see you here

Something tells me that the very successful business he will own is going to have medical coverage for the knee replacement that he will certainly need.

There is not an iota of quit in that kid and that is going to serve him very, very well as a grown man when he is out in the wild. He's the type that will think "I like coffee, I think I wanna get into the coffee business" and just kick ass. Or whatever.....was just using coffee as an example.